1x Auctioneer
1x Harrison Jones
1x Cairne
2x Sunwalker
2x Ancient of Lore
1x Ragnaros
1x Alexstrasza
1x Ysera

Right now I am thinking about either making the Ancients Golden or Crafting a Golden Cenarius for my deck. But I have no clue if he fits in well or what I should take out for him.

Can you guys help me? Overall Deck change suggestions also welcome :)
Reply Quote
Hes not a bad pick up...hes a bit stronger with savage roar and more of a spam type druid deck where theres lots of minions, which yours is clearly ramp up to spam 1 huge minion over and over again. . id even consider black knight or removing both of the mark of the wilds and adding 1 savage and 1 force of nature and then maybe trying to make room for cen.

Or maybe remove the faceless and add nourish? the big game hunter protects you against some legends and you have so many legendaries already...faceless could be kind of greedy..nourish could give you 3 cards or help your ramp up depending on how the game is going. id even see removing the mark of the wilds and adding earth healers, would help you vs warlock..which looks like might !@#$ on that deck if you dont get out an early sejin.
Reply Quote
if i had a dollar for every time Cenarius has given me lethal or prevented face damage i would have quite a lot of dollars!

Solid card imo
as for Faceless well.. i used to run 2 because i had no legendary's and figured well at least now if you have legendary's so do i, but they were taken out when i got the legendary's i wanted so.. your choice i guess but i don't see need for them if you already have the legs you want aside from getting lucky enough to faceless a Rag... twice... which is always lols

i see you have a harrison jones... it is my understanding that he is not a great card! i don't have him nor do i want him! i feel he would be good only if you got doomhammered ( my Personal opinion )

other cards do his job and for less mana anyhow

oh also! auctioneer is good .. if you are a rogue, azure drake is more value, spell damage and a guaranteed card
Edited by Box on 4/9/2014 9:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Hey!

Thanks for your suggestions :)

@WHOMIKEJONES:

You are right when you say that this deck is a ramp deck, so I see the argument why
Cenarius works better with like a token deck for example.
I wanted to put the Blacknight in , but I really struggle with taking the mark of the wilds out as they have saved me so many times against aggro decks and even played the engame for me with a 6/14 Ysera the enemy could not remove.

Would you say that savage roar and force of nature will win me more games then the defensive mark of the wilds do? I found that they often help me against aggro decks together with heeling touch as I can make a keeper a 4/6 taunt even if I dont draw into a senjin.

The thought behind the faceless is that he is so viable. I cant stress out how often he helped me out with BGH their rag after facelessing it or to even faceless a taunt so aggro decks have a harder time. I feel like its good against aggro and control , how could nourish help me out in those scenarios?

@Box:

The thought behind Harrison Jones is that he is a better version of the oze and as I dont play early game minions really, adds to my midgame strengh as well as give me a huge card advantage especially helpfull against shaman, warlock jaraxxus and the hunter bows.

I thought multiple times about taking him out when I faced druid or priest and wished I had something else but then always shortly after he won whole games for me. I think he is really undervalued at the moment.

Thanks for your suggestion with the auctioneer :) Ill change that up!

In Addition, what do you guys think about the Sunwalker? I was really suprised how extremly well they work, how oponents think a whole turn about what to do with them and how they almost always eat removal that later on saves my legendarys from those spells.
Do you like them just as much or is der maybe an even better solution?
Reply Quote
04/09/2014 11:13 PMPosted by MrM
In Addition, what do you guys think about the Sunwalker? I was really suprised how extremly well they work, how oponents think a whole turn about what to do with them and how they almost always eat removal that later on saves my legendarys from those spells.
Do you like them just as much or is der maybe an even better solution?

Sunwalkers are amazing! they either give you 2 for 1 sometimes even 3 for 1 and at the very least they draw out some removal! and their 4 damage makes them great against priest's

a taunted yeti with divine shield for 6 mana! = value! i run 2 in my deck!

http://gyazo.com/39d2eeea9f7116712f5c30305561d03f

the only substitute i could think of would be lord of the arena but i would rather have the divine shield as that can soak up anything, 20/20 light spawn running into a sunwalker pffft no problem shield bro! lord of the arena however would fall to that attack ( not that you should let a priest get a 20/20 light spawn it's just an example to show the value of the divine shield )

Hope i helped :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]