Budget Priest deck; Turn 3, a charging 20/20

Wow you guys are dicks. This forum is for everyone, of all ranks. If you are offended by the thread, just leave. No reason to gang up on the guy and post all the same remarks already mentioned 10 times before in this thread. If you think the deck is bad, great.

What are you accomplishing posting your vaunted opinion that is a rehash of several others already in the thread? He obviously enjoys the deck, just let him play; I think after the first 5 posts he was more than well-acquainted with all of your arguments.

And no, he isn't single-handedly changing how priest class is perceived or beginning some noob priest cult movement with bad decks, or any other garbage excuse you secretly make to convince yourself that you are this forum's last hope -- because the 5 other posts with the same exact message weren't qualified, since they clearly did not come from a superior being like yourself -- to shut down the OP with oppressive negative criticism.

And yes, you know who you are.

It's a miracle OP was so patient in his responses.
Reply Quote
The priest will never be good as long as silences remove both magic effects and BUFF effects.

If you get what I mean, they seem like they should be separate.
Reply Quote
You shouldnt really post builds for rank 15 unless you're explicitly asking for ways to improve it etc. Doing so is just asking to get trolled.

Almost any deck can make it to 10 or so simply because players do alot of error on these levels no matter the class or deck. I personally mostly play arena and almost exclusively play constructed to finish quests, so I play with all different classes, but still I finished last season at rank 9.

Get a deck to legendary, THEN you get the bragrights :)
Edited by Baluba on 4/16/2014 4:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]