Why ignore the most obvious solution to UTH "problem"

Put UTH back to 4 cost and buff some other Hunter cards if that's what you want. 6 mana for a powerful draw+some damage would be fair if Hunter had other good cards to back it up.
Reply Quote
Sorry OP but your self righteousness is comical. You don't want us to treat you like the run of the mill UTH is OP QQer that you are but than you continue by suggesting a fix to UTH, which implies that you believe UTH is OP and requires changing. No idea why you even bothered mentioning that every class has OP cards, even neutrals, as you don't seem to want to change any of those, just UTH.

So, if you really were sincere you wouldn't have suggested a "fix" for UTH but instead admit that UTH is in line with these other OP cards you mention, which in turn makes it balanced as we're talking about OP vs OP situations not OP vs normal, which would indeed be OP. So now that we've established you weren't sincere, lets call this thread for what it really is. A QQing about UTH in disguise of a balance thread, like we haven't seen hundreds of those in these forums already...

So yes, UTH is OP, but so are many other cards as you rightly mentioned, which in turn means that it's fine. Don't propose changes to UTH without fixing the rest of the Hunter class, as Reynad
(yeah, that guy that you all know and either love or despise) said and I quote: "I play with the OP UTH and 28 other useless Hunter cards", nor without fixing the other OP cards around, as this just makes you a lousy hypocrite.
Reply Quote
So yes, UTH is OP, but so are many other cards as you rightly mentioned, which in turn means that it's fine. Don't propose changes to UTH without fixing the rest of the Hunter class, as Reynad
(yeah, that guy that you all know and either love or despise) said and I quote: "I play with the OP UTH and 28 other useless Hunter cards", nor without fixing the other OP cards around, as this just makes you a lousy hypocrite.

You don't need to get agressive, like i said i was just talking about getting feedback of what people think about my designs/ideas, since i have zero faith in changes made by blizzard coming of people's opinions on foruns, they base their decisions on game analytics mostly(at least is what i truly believe).
Aside from that i would just think that would be more interesting, if it punished the player a little less for playing their minions,but of course this is my "selfish" opinion( everybody has their own preferences in the end anyway ).
Probabily my mistake was in the post name after all(and i even used [""] on problem), but i hope people don't get angry over something small like this.

Ps:Since i already here i want to ask to some of you fellow players, is there any card making contest or card suggestion threads in this forum?
Edited by pedroEX on 4/9/2014 5:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/09/2014 09:36 AMPosted by Slipstream
The only solution to the UTH problem is, well, wait, there is no UTH problem, only people whining about a card being used as a combo like it was intended like many other heroes get to do with their cards.

With my priest deck, I made a 32/32 and hit the guy once and won. Gave a 0/4 +2 hp twice to make it a 4/8, doubled it's health twice, 4/8 -> 4/16 -> 4/32 then made it's attack equal it's health 32/32. Also had taunt because I used a Shieldbearer. All for the low, low cost of 8 mana.

Now I know I didn't have to go into detail as to how that happened but, suffice it to say, that combo is op if anything. How do you stop that if you don't have a creature with taunt out? You can't, and this can easily be done on turn 7 if you went second. All the while all you do is draw cards as much as you can to get the cards you need.

So let's just drop the UTH is a problem mindset, because there are far better combos out there.

If you think that making a 32 damage minion with priest gimmicks is a reliable way to win games, you don't have a platform to stand on about UtH combos.

They are very, very strong.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]