UTH OP

Even veteran hunter mains have said this card is OP. Why hasn't it been nerfed yet?
Reply Quote
Because you're taking those veteran Hunters' words and putting them out of context. Reynad for example(which is who I assume you're referring to) said that "UTH is OP and allows you to win games you have no business winning", his exact words but he also said that "Hunter decks have the OP UTH and 28 useless Hunter cards with them", again his exact words. So, taken out of context, like you and the rest of you whiners are constantly doing is using the "UTH is OP" part from Reynad to justify your claims yet conveniently ignore the other part because it doesn't fit your agenda. For reference look at Reynad's Hunter deck tech video on his YouTube channel.
Reply Quote
UTH serves to make Blizz money. You're forced to play it or you spend money to play something else. And by something else I mean druid/warrior.
Reply Quote
Hunter is retardedly imbalanced, hunters takes no skill whatsoever, most lame straight to the face class with combo's like Buzzard, UTH, Timber Wolf. Fix this !@#$.

Just lol @ Blizzard whom is going to nerf Mind Control instead, just lol.
Reply Quote
04/10/2014 05:55 AMPosted by Vox
UTH serves to make Blizz money. You're forced to play it or you spend money to play something else. And by something else I mean druid/warrior.

Im playing hunter as a main deck. After 1 month doing dailies and arenas, i have a decent "beast" deck with only 1 UTH.

No money spent at all.

Only 3 rares: Emperor Cobra and 2x S. Highmane, all of them from rewards.

enough for playing till rank 10.

Im still doing dailies waiting till get another UTH or any Hyena (0 atm). No rush to use my CC.
Reply Quote
04/10/2014 08:25 AMPosted by Tango
04/10/2014 05:55 AMPosted by Vox

Im playing hunter as a main deck. After 1 month doing dailies and arenas, i have a decent "beast" deck with only 1 UTH.

No money spent at all.

Only 3 rares: Emperor Cobra and 2x S. Highmane, all of them from rewards.

enough for playing till rank 10.

Im still doing dailies waiting till get another UTH or any Hyena (0 atm). No rush to use my CC.

That was his point. You either play a cheapo hunter deck (dust cost is extremely low compared to everything but Mage decks) that wins games because of UTH, or you shell out money to counter hunters with druids and warriors which are far more expensive because of the sheer amount of rares, epics, and legendaries needed for each.

I lucked out with most of my druid and warrior rares and epics, and have a couple of the necessary legendaries, but I'm still missing a lot and you can definitely feel it when an effortless rushing hunter just constantly spams their hero ability while having charge minions go for your face. I feel bad for the people who weren't as lucky with their packs.

Also, Shaman especially cannot play against a Hunter (which everyone and their mother plays) at all unless they get perfect draws and/or the Hunter is stupid. Shaman has a few AoEs, amazing spells, and generally great all around class cards, but no real heals of its own or anything to stop the pain train coming from Hunters (unlike Druids, Warriors, and Paladins). Hunter gameplay is just extremely mindless for the reward. This is a serious imbalance.
Reply Quote
Because most Hunter claim they need some AOE.

But clearly they don't use it for AOE, they just abuse it for free draw.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]