I am calling the new meta now :)

Priest becomes the new OP with:
- Mass Dispel countering multiple Stealth/Deathrattle threats, while Silence renders all the 5 new cards useless (except Dancing Swords - WTF is with that card)
- Inner Fire'ing Nerubian Egg and Baron Rivendare -> Profit.
- Cabal Shadow Priest and Shadow Madness snatch away the newly popular small deathrattle monsters.
- Passive nature of control Priest allow them to have a mid game mana sink that is actually useful - Nerubian Egg and Shade.

Will bump after the Expansion comes out to say "Told you so!" :D
Reply Quote
We only know of 5 of the 30 new cards coming up. But a dramatic increase in the number of low Attack death rattle minions would be a big buff to Cabal shadow Priest and Shadow Madness

The new expansion will probably be a bigger buff to Warlock than priest though, if the remaining cards are anything like the 5 ones they showed
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 09:29 AMPosted by Redoing
The new expansion will probably be a bigger buff to Warlock than priest though, if the remaining cards are anything like the 5 ones they showed

How so?
Reply Quote
Cheap powerful minions with death rattles, more options for Zoo or maybe even a new type of zoo
Reply Quote
Maybe, but i don't think that is going to be specifically for zoo locks.
Reply Quote
I think also we will see a new era of Hearthrush
Reply Quote
Warlock is the only one that can pull zoo off because everyone else runs out of steam around turn 5-6 but the warlock can just start pumping his hero power.

Anyway, 2 of the five cards are basically 4/4 minions. Now when we nova its going to create a 4/4...

This content patch is going to make silence very popular
Reply Quote
Mass Dispel = Only I can play Death Rattle
Cabal Shadow Priest = The egg stealer
Silence = new OP 0 cost forum raging removal card
Inner fire = 7/7 or 14/14 OMG Baron Rivendare

Now don't you dare net-cards me /sarcasm
Reply Quote
04/11/2014 09:33 AMPosted by Ensis
04/11/2014 09:29 AMPosted by Redoing

How so?

Egg+ void terror

So much win
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>

How so?

Egg+ void terror

So much win

Also:
Power overwhelming
Shadow flame
Mortal coil/bane of doom your own DR minion
Edited by Hunkfish on 4/11/2014 7:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
equality pyro 2 eggs pally.

Also dancing swords would work in a pally rush deck that uses divine favour for card draw.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]