need deck review

started out as priest and gave up on it, then I went for hand lock doom hammer sham and control warrior for a decent amount of time. I've tried multiple priest net decks but haven't really like many. This is something I worked on tried out vs a friend with a variety of decks and it seemed to work about 70% of the time. Currently rank 7-8 do you think this would be viable at this tier?

2x circle of healing
2x inner fire
2x divine spirit
2x mind blast
2x shadow word: pain
1x bloodmage thalnos
1x nat pagle
1x shadow word: death
2x earthern ring farseer
2x imp master
1x auchenai soulpriest
2x mogu'shan warden
2x holy nova
1x faceless manipulator
1x cairne bloodhoof
2x holyfire
1x prophet velen
1x malygos
1x ysera
1x mind control

some of the cards I've tried subbing in for farseer are 2x mind control tech or a BGH and a 2nd shadow word: death. If you have all this try it out let me know how it goes, its been working very well for so far, but I haven't run it in ranked.
Edited by sycamore on 4/15/2014 1:56 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You have 14 creatures.
Why 2 circles of healing for only one auchenai soul priest?
The third and probably biggest issue with this is you have no draw power
Reply Quote
well i'm newbie here, but i started with priest, and aye, the biggest problem of your deck is that it lacks monsters. i play priest and had similar problem. too many spells. every other game i had to sit on my deck with no monsters to play / no monsters to put a spell on
Reply Quote
Interesting deck but Aggro will eat you alive
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]