I love druid!

Can anyone give me any suggestion for a deck that has a lot of heavy damage no golems please. THX ;P
Reply Quote
My Token Druid frequently wins on Turn 9 (FoN + Roar), often sooner, and the only Epics I run are FoN which isn't even necessary. I'd actually strongly recommend it, I have a blast with my Token Druid.
Reply Quote
I have a thread on here about a druid ramp deck. If you have none of the heavy legendary, just switch them out for other heavy hitters!

Good luck!
Reply Quote
The Druid is completely overpowered against anything except a Priest.
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 01:06 PMPosted by Flavius

Priests are my easiest match as a Druid. Not sure what you're talking about. Handlock is probably our worst matchup.
Reply Quote

Not sure what the other guy is talking about, I can take down warlocks easy.. and rogue, Priest are DEFINITELY the hardest. I had 3 priests yesterday, 2 of them exhausted me.. I ran out of cards, and he just kept healing. I could never do enough damage. In the end his heals just overcame lack of card fatigue and I could not keep up.

Another priest just took control of my minion, destroyed my minion out right and then he used shadow to deal damage..

Priests are OUR worst nightmare.. that's for sure. If you can't kill the minions they will get a buff next turn..or a health card.

How can we beat that minion with 5 health, and his attack matches his health.. not only that but the double health then use inner fire (1 mana) to match attack at that... if any class is OP it's priest. I know many people have said it, but I would rather give up and move on to a Mage, Rogue, Hunter or Lock.. at least they are straight up, doesn't feel like they are "cheating" the system to win. I know it's a game, but Priests is REALLY hard for Druid.
Edited by Slipstream on 4/14/2014 9:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 09:04 AMPosted by Slipstream

Not sure what the other guy is talking about, I can take down warlocks easy.. and rogue, Priest are DEFINITELY the hardest. I had 3 priests yesterday, 2 of them exhausted me.. I ran out of cards, and he just kept healing. I could never do enough damage. In the end his heals just overcame lack of card fatigue and I could not keep up.

Another priest just took control of my minion, destroyed my minion out right and then he used shadow to deal damage..

Priests are OUR worst nightmare.. that's for sure. If you can't kill the minions they will get a buff next turn..or a health card.

How can we beat that minion with 5 health, and his attack matches his health.. not only that but the double health then use inner fire (1 mana) to match attack at that... if any class is OP it's priest. I know many people have said it, but I would rather give up and move on to a Mage, Rogue, Hunter or Lock.. at least they are straight up, doesn't feel like they are "cheating" the system to win. I know it's a game, but Priests is REALLY hard for Druid.

lol When I see posts like this I want to have our Rank be public.

If I had to make a bet I'd say the player that said handlock is our hardest match up is a much higher rank that the poster that I quoted above ^^^ lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]