Priest need to be balanced!

You can literately and effectively make a priest removal deck with no minions.
This deck is a over exploitative deck where it does not mater what cards you put down the priest has all the cards he will ever need to remove it. This makes it much worse when the priest use the over powered shadow power card which some inconsiderate person thought that was a good card to have in the game. If the priest can deal more hero damage then 3 Madge can and have all the removal cards he needs to win a game then what the point of facing him? This "shadow deck" is possibly the most exploitative deck some people have created in hearthstone.
2X= cars possible to play.
Priest removable and silence spell cards with cards that they don't need am minion for are:
Tier :0 -Silence 2X, Circle of healing 2X (which can be in reverse on turn 3 and deal 4 damage to all minions)
Tier :1 Holy Smite 2X/ Mind Vision 2X/
Tier :2 MIND BLAST 2x (so cheep to use to get a hero down to 1/3 of his health)
/ Shadow Word: Pain 2x.
Tier :3 Shadow forum 2X- Deal 2 damage with your hero power and 3 damage if you do it twice
which is already a good move to kill many minions in hearthstone with 3 or less health.
Shadow Word: Death 2x. (so there goes 1-3, 5-100 minions)
Thought steal 2x/
Tier: 4 Mass Dispel 2X/ Mind games 2X/ shadow madness 2X/ Mass Dispel 2x.
Tier :5 Holy Nova 2x.
Tier :6 Holy Fire 2x.
Tier :7-9 none
Tier :10 Mind control 2x not 1x its 2X!!!! Because Prophet Velen was not enough!!

That is 32 cards. I can almost fit every priest spell card in one deck. This priest shadow deck is OP! What is the point of facing them when you literately cant put a minion on the board?
Edited by whitedragon on 4/13/2014 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
4 damage minions called, they would like to speak with you...
Reply Quote
I honestly don't understand how people think Priest has all the answers. It's like they haven't played against Shamans before.
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 04:26 PMPosted by Musikaman
I honestly don't understand how people think Priest has all the answers. It's like they haven't played against Shamans before.

We do have a lot of answers. They just require combos and running no minions if you want all of them. Clearly, so OP. :p
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 01:57 PMPosted by whitedragon
This deck is a over exploitative deck where it does not mater what cards you put down the priest has all the cards he will ever need to remove it. This makes it much worse when the priest use the over powered shadow power card which some inconsiderate person thought that was a good card to have in the game. If the priest can deal more hero damage then 3 Madge can and have all the removal cards he needs to win a game then what the point of facing him? This "shadow deck" is possibly the most exploitative deck some people have created in hearthstone.
Priest removable and silence spell cards with cards that they don't need am minion for are:
Tier :0 -Silence 2X, Circle of healing 2X (which can be in reverse on turn 3 and deal 4 damage to all minions)
Tier :3 Shadow forum 2X- Deal 2 damage with your hero power and 3 damage if you do it twice
which is already a good move to kill many minions in hearthstone with 3 or less health.
Thought steal 2x/
Tier :10 Mind control 2x not 1x its 2X!!!! Because Prophet Velen was not enough!!

That is 32 cards. I can almost fit every priest spell card in one deck. This priest shadow deck is OP! What is the point of facing them when you literately cant put a minion on the board?
All these cards you mention...if they all into one deck, that's the most terrible deck I ever seen lol.
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 01:57 PMPosted by whitedragon
Thought steal 2x/

Challenge accepted.. and it's 30 cards. In Tier 4 you have 4x Mass Dispel

uh damn.. I don't have shadow form
Reply Quote
...but you can't use Circle for damage in this deck of yours. You don't have Auchenai Soulpriest. So it can't do damage.

Also, stop feeding Obvious Troll. :)
Reply Quote
Yes it does need toe balanced. Unfortunately the people here are priest players and won't listen to logic. Sorry. OP but these people are in the wrong and will never admit it.
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 11:24 PMPosted by Glaston
Yes it does need toe balanced. Unfortunately the people here are priest players and won't listen to logic. Sorry. OP but these people are in the wrong and will never admit it.

Hit legend with a priest deck, and then you might gain some credence.
Reply Quote
There is no reason to not admit it is OP like what goods does that do? Cause it actually not. Even professionals agree with that. You're the one that don't want to admit it after all these people that proving you wrong with the link. Very low win rate. http://hearthstats.net/reports/mar/index.html You're clearly rank 20 because you're still avoiding me. Next time, give me a screenshot with your rankings with your NAME on it, Beginner. You can start talking when you're out of beginner rankings. If you can't beat the worst class, no way you can even get pass rank 15.
Edited by Kimuto on 4/14/2014 12:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Yesterday I played my druid deck and fought a priest. It was a pretty long match.

I ended up putting pressure on him and had the choice of playing a druid of the claw or an iron bark protector. Weirdly enough I had to think of you. I thought "What would have Glanston done? Ah yes, play the ironbark protector, then go to the forum and complain about mind control because he will be stolen for sure". Therefore I played the druid, he got stolen (which made me chuckle), I killed him and played my ironbark. In the end I won.

Yes, stealing stuff is annoying - I play versus priests, too, after all. But heck, most of the priest stealing is so predictable. There are so many more things in this game which are not only more annoying but have a FAR greater impact on the match.
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 12:54 AMPosted by Asmodean

Yesterday I played my druid deck and fought a priest. It was a pretty long match.

I ended up putting pressure on him and had the choice of playing a druid of the claw or an iron bark protector. Weirdly enough I had to think of you. I thought "What would have Glanston done? Ah yes, play the ironbark protector, then go to the forum and complain about mind control because he will be stolen for sure". Therefore I played the druid, he got stolen (which made me chuckle), I killed him and played my ironbark. In the end I won.

Yes, stealing stuff is annoying - I play versus priests, too, after all. But heck, most of the priest stealing is so predictable. There are so many more things in this game which are not only more annoying but have a FAR greater impact on the match.

Plays Druid. Thinks it's hard to beat a priest.

Huehuehue you really know what ur talking about. As a Mage I wreck Druids. So stop saying stupid things when it's obvious Druid is one the best Heros to vs a priest.
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 12:27 AMPosted by Kimuto
There is no reason to not admit it is OP like what goods does that do? Cause it actually not. Even professionals agree with that. You're the one that don't want to admit it after all these people that proving you wrong with the link. Very low win rate. http://hearthstats.net/reports/mar/index.html You're clearly rank 20 because you're still avoiding me. Next time, give me a screenshot with your rankings with your NAME on it, Beginner. You can start talking when you're out of beginner rankings. If you can't beat the worst class, no way you can even get pass rank 15.

Stop talking !@#$. I showed you the screenshot. I waited for your add.

WHY DONT YOU PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT AT ALL. Cos your lower than 20 that's why,

I'm not sure how you think I got that screenshot of a rank 13 Mage, stolen from the internet lmao. You truly are being stupid now. Rank 13 sucks.

You're bad and I'm better, too bad you cannot prove you're even at a high rank. Even if I posted another you wouldn't it's clear now.

Have a nice day troll. We both know who's better. Won't be responding to trolls and stalkers like you again
Edited by Glaston on 4/14/2014 2:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote
L2P
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 01:56 AMPosted by Glaston
04/14/2014 12:54 AMPosted by Asmodean

Huehuehue you really know what ur talking about. As a Mage I wreck Druids. So stop saying stupid things when it's obvious Druid is one the best Heros to vs a priest.

1. I usually play priest. Was that so hard to get?
2. Where did I say that it is hard? It is YOU who whines here endlessly.

Seriously, you are just a troll and here to annoy people.
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 03:49 AMPosted by Asmodean

Branding me a troll because you don't agree with my opinions and views is your problem.

Priests are OP.

Can I ask what rank you are? Screenshot it sir. All talk but no show. Typical. You guys keep making this personal so let's go. Otherwise leave me alone,
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 05:12 AMPosted by Glaston

Branding me a troll because you don't agree with my opinions and views is your problem.

Priests are OP.

Can I ask what rank you are? Screenshot it sir. All talk but no show. Typical. You guys keep making this personal so let's go. Otherwise leave me alone,

Nope, I called you troll because of your reaction to my last note. And you complain about ad hominems? Again I refer to your note. So please do not make me laugh by playing the victim or claiming the moral high ground. Pffff...
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 05:17 AMPosted by Asmodean

Priests are OP.

Nope, I called you troll because of your reaction to my last note. And you complain about ad hominems? Again I refer to your note. So please do not make me laugh by playing the victim or claiming the moral high ground. Pffff...

Lol this is an Internet forum. What high ground. People who take things this seriously need to get checked.
Reply Quote
<span class="truncated">...</span>There is no reason to not admit it is OP like what goods does that do? Cause it actually not. Even professionals agree with that. You're the one that don't want to admit it after all these people that proving you wrong with the link. Very low win rate. http://hearthstats.net/reports/mar/index.html You're clearly rank 20 because you're still avoiding me. Next time, give me a screenshot with your rankings with your NAME on it, Beginner. You can start talking when you're out of beginner rankings. If you can't beat the worst class, no way you can even get pass rank 15.

Stop talking !@#$. I showed you the screenshot. I waited for your add.

WHY DONT YOU PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT AT ALL. Cos your lower than 20 that's why,

I'm not sure how you think I got that screenshot of a rank 13 Mage, stolen from the internet lmao. You truly are being stupid now. Rank 13 sucks.

You're bad and I'm better, too bad you cannot prove you're even at a high rank. Even if I posted another you wouldn't it's clear now.

Have a nice day troll. We both know who's better. Won't be responding to trolls and stalkers like you again
Surrrrre. Everyone knows that you're a trash talker.... Stop lying bro. Sure, you're higher rank than me LOL. Sure thing, no screenshot, not true. The only screenshot you showed is the rank with no name on it. Why didn't you open your friend list? Seems fishy. Like I said, priest got the lowest win rate. You're embarrassing yourself for losing to it. You're better? Maybe I should record a video of myself sending you a friend request than you have no excuses at all because once you sent the request, you can't get it back so can't avoid that saying that you never got the request. I dare you to post another screenshot with friend list open. If you can't do it. we going to consider you rank 20. Am I really rank 20? Well maybe you will find out once you added me. Wait a minute, why did you bought up with the rank 13 crap? I didn't even say anything about that.... it sounded more like that screenshot wasn't yours. That was your screenshot and now you're saying rank 13 sucks like what? That means a lot that you're not being honest. Don't have to response, we both get a clear picture who is higher ranking here. Guess I prove my point. You made the right decision, walk away to prevent further embarrassment and stupidity. EDIT: He finally added me...lower ranking than me LOLOLOLOL. Made my day, I'll stop bothering you. Not worth my time.
Edited by Kimuto on 4/14/2014 6:01 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]