Priest need to be balanced!

Stop talking !@#$. I showed you the screenshot. I waited for your add.

WHY DONT YOU PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT AT ALL. Cos your lower than 20 that's why,

I'm not sure how you think I got that screenshot of a rank 13 Mage, stolen from the internet lmao. You truly are being stupid now. Rank 13 sucks.

You're bad and I'm better, too bad you cannot prove you're even at a high rank. Even if I posted another you wouldn't it's clear now.

Have a nice day troll. We both know who's better. Won't be responding to trolls and stalkers like you again
Surrrrre. Everyone knows that you're a trash talker.... Stop lying bro. Sure, you're higher rank than me LOL. Sure thing, no screenshot, not true. The only screenshot you showed is the rank with no name on it. Why didn't you open your friend list? Seems fishy. Like I said, priest got the lowest win rate. You're embarrassing yourself for losing to it. You're better? Maybe I should record a video of myself sending you a friend request than you have no excuses at all because once you sent the request, you can't get it back so can't avoid that saying that you never got the request. I dare you to post another screenshot with friend list open. If you can't do it. we going to consider you rank 20. Am I really rank 20? Well maybe you will find out once you added me. Wait a minute, why did you bought up with the rank 13 crap? I didn't even say anything about that.... it sounded more like that screenshot wasn't yours. That was your screenshot and now you're saying rank 13 sucks like what? That means a lot that you're not being honest. Don't have to response, we both get a clear picture who is higher ranking here. Guess I prove my point. You made the right decision, walk away to prevent further embarrassment and stupidity. EDIT: He finally added me...lower ranking than me LOLOLOLOL. Made my day, I'll stop bothering you. Not worth my time.

I'm rank 12 now. One lower than you.

http://i.imgur.com/97dS0F3.jpg

Add me to see for yourself if you don't believe.
Reply Quote
How hard is it to make a screenshot with your name in it?
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 06:32 AMPosted by Glaston
...Surrrrre. Everyone knows that you're a trash talker.... Stop lying bro. Sure, you're higher rank than me LOL. Sure thing, no screenshot, not true. The only screenshot you showed is the rank with no name on it. Why didn't you open your friend list? Seems fishy. Like I said, priest got the lowest win rate. You're embarrassing yourself for losing to it. You're better? Maybe I should record a video of myself sending you a friend request than you have no excuses at all because once you sent the request, you can't get it back so can't avoid that saying that you never got the request. I dare you to post another screenshot with friend list open. If you can't do it. we going to consider you rank 20. Am I really rank 20? Well maybe you will find out once you added me. Wait a minute, why did you bought up with the rank 13 crap? I didn't even say anything about that.... it sounded more like that screenshot wasn't yours. That was your screenshot and now you're saying rank 13 sucks like what? That means a lot that you're not being honest. Don't have to response, we both get a clear picture who is higher ranking here. Guess I prove my point. You made the right decision, walk away to prevent further embarrassment and stupidity. EDIT: He finally added me...lower ranking than me LOLOLOLOL. Made my day, I'll stop bothering you. Not worth my time.

I'm rank 12 now. One lower than you.

http://i.imgur.com/97dS0F3.jpg

Add me to see for yourself if you don't believe.

Instead of getting sucked into this argument, why don't you make your case for why Priest is OP? Statistically the worst class and not much higher in expert opinion.

So far all you've done is give your own opinion that such and such mechanics are "op". That's not evidence, that's opinion. Give some evidence already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]