Questions with Midrange Shaman

I can't afford Tinkmaster Overspark, Nat Pagle, or Al'akir for the traditional "Midrange Shaman" deck. What card would you suggest using in it's place? Are these necessary components for this deck?
Reply Quote
I thought Tinkmaster got nerfed pretty hard last month. Do midrange decks still run him?
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 11:32 PMPosted by Ark
I thought Tinkmaster got nerfed pretty hard last month. Do midrange decks still run him?

Midrange Shamans rarely ran him because they have Hex which is better.

04/13/2014 02:05 PMPosted by Veelia
I can't afford Tinkmaster Overspark, Nat Pagle, or Al'akir for the traditional "Midrange Shaman" deck. What card would you suggest using in it's place? Are these necessary components for this deck?

Al'Akir isn't needed and can be replaced by Windfury, and Nat Pagle isn't ran in any decks anymore after the nerf, so you can just use Mana Tide Totem
Reply Quote
FYI, tinkmaster is a "bad" card now, do not use it, it was the supreme card before but then got nerfed.
now its to random to use
Edited by NecroFenix on 4/14/2014 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You can replace al'akir with Argent Commander windfury combo for the most dust effective finisher. If you want to drop a creature on turn and wait a turn try running that 7 drop stealth creature, I can't remember his name off the top of my head but he is an excellent target for windfury and having stealth will allow him to live........most of the time. Don't even use Nat or Tink, Nat is still playable but mana tide just seems better and tink is fun but hex is just better.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]