Divine rage...

So the case is - how the heck am I supposed to deal with divine shield units? I know, pop it and kill them, but it's just not that simple for me. Anytime when someone plays argent squire against me, I'm really just about auto-concede. But okay, I decide to end this duel.... and Sunwalker comes in. And another Sunwalker, and Argent Commander. I know that the question is pretty stupid but - is there any efficent way of dealing with this divine ones or I'll just have to handle my rage till meta changes?
Edited by Bartop on 4/17/2014 5:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
It's usually a good idea to save your Slams for these creatures. None of them have particularly high health, so removing them afterwards is a simple matter. When I play Warrior Control, I tend to ignore argent squires until I can whirlwind + kill them with either one of my acolytes of pain or a cruel taskmaster. Same goes for Argent Commanders, the difference being I use whirlwind + Baron Geddon. I rarely see Sunwalkers, but when I do, it's a pleasure to kill them with the Black Knight.

When playing a midrange deck, it's viable to include a mad bomber, some Inner Rage or Cleave just for the occasion. And when they put an Argent Squire and you have a Frothing or Amani Zerker in hand, it hurts them much more than you.
Edited by Phoenix on 4/17/2014 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I try the thing with slams but I just need a little bit of luck to have them ready atm, but I wasn't thinking about Geddon, that's pretty much it. Thanks ^^.
Reply Quote
Blood Knight is also pretty sweet if you face lot of divine shields.
Reply Quote
If you see a lot of Sunwalkers, craft The Black Knight. I did and he really is worth it. Argent squires are 1/1. Not too scary unless they get buffed. If they do, use your removal on them.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]