The Doomroy..

Been playing this deck. Made it a couple days ago. I like it alot! If you see something that can enhance its playability without messing up the synergy let me know! Otherwise, you should try it! Very potent so far!

Here is the deck!

2xEarthshocks
2xLightning Bolts
2x Forked Lightnings
2x Lava Bursts
2x Hex
2x Lightning Storms
2x Feral Spirits

1xFlametongue Totems
2x Mana Tide Totems
1x Defender of Argus
2x Senjin Shieldmasters
2x Azure Drakes
2xEarth Elementals
1x Faceless Manipulator
2x Fire Elementals

1x Leeroy jenkins
1x Hogger
1x Doomhammer

This deck has not been a disappointment as of yet. Taken me from r19 to mid 14 with only 1 loss. About 50% of the players faced were hunters. My 1 loss came from a murlock. Handled hunters very well.

If you can think of a improvement let me know. I think this deck is going to get me past r10. If I can get the time.
Edited by xpowderx on 4/14/2014 4:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I recommend putting in 2 rockbiters since they're extremely efficient. Also having 2 mana tides is excessive. Forked lightning is also a mediocre spell because of the low damage and high overload
Reply Quote
This is my take on shaman, its fairly similiar, but a little more offensive with basically no care for defense.

http://imgur.com/aaR9wsq

Im currently legend rank 250 EU
Reply Quote
No reason to have a doom hammer or leeroy if you don't have rockbiters. I'm hesitant on Earth Elementals right now because they get owned by BGH and removal like Poly/Hex/Assassinate/Deadly/Execute/Siphon Soul makes the Shaman sit in a very bad spot next turn, especially if played on turn 5
Edited by Crusalis on 4/17/2014 7:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I like the deck until the last 3 cards. The rest of your deck is control shaman-esque, then you've got 2 burst cards and Hogger. Hogger could maybe fit in with control but there's not much point running Leeroy without rockbiter and maybe a windfury granting card. DH can be alright without rockbiter but it's usually too slow and Harrison jones will ruin your day.
I'd either swap Leeroy and DH for 2 Unbound Elementals to go with your overload spells or add some more burst damage cards.
Edited by towa666 on 4/19/2014 6:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 06:25 PMPosted by towa666
I'd either swap Leeroy and DH for 2 Unbound Elementals to go with your overload spells or add some more burst damage cards.

Taking out the 2 best shaman finishers in the game for 2 mediocre 3 drops is not a sound idea. Shaman decks rarely have anything useful to be silenced besides a flametogue totem... thus, Unbound elementals are almost always the targets of the opponent's silence.

---
Harrison Jones will not ruin Doomhammer if it is used solely as a 10 Damage finisher, when paired with 1 Rockbiter.

However, I will agree that Leeroy Jenkins with Winfury and/or Rockbiter is what the Pro's Prefer.
Edited by Eunomios on 4/19/2014 8:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think the deck looks good, ill definitely try it out. Love the earth elementals and Doom hammer, not really favored amongst some I guess but I always run them and have great success with them.
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 08:26 PMPosted by Eunomios
04/19/2014 06:25 PMPosted by towa666

Taking out the 2 best shaman finishers in the game for 2 mediocre 3 drops is not a sound idea. Shaman decks rarely have anything useful to be silenced besides a flametogue totem... thus, Unbound elementals are almost always the targets of the opponent's silence.

---
Harrison Jones will not ruin Doomhammer if it is used solely as a 10 Damage finisher, when paired with 1 Rockbiter.

However, I will agree that Leeroy Jenkins with Winfury and/or Rockbiter is what the Pro's Prefer.

He's not running cards to support them being finishers - that was the entire point of my last post - which is why I said "swap them OR add supporting cards". I said that DH is usually too slow, and Harrison is a danger in reference to the fact he did not have rockbiters. And in my experience unbounds are some of the best 3 drops in the game. If your opponent has no silence they can get out of control, if they do get silenced it's not a particularly expensive loss.
Edited by towa666 on 4/20/2014 1:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/17/2014 06:51 PMPosted by AjayxD
This is my take on shaman, its fairly similiar, but a little more offensive with basically no care for defense.

http://imgur.com/aaR9wsq

Im currently legend rank 250 EU

hi, i wanna try something about ur deck. but i dont have al akir. should i craft him?

and why dint u pick up lightning storms?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]