Deathrattle Druid?

I think by now we've all seen the new cards, or at least the first few of them. For those who havent, the link will be added at the end of the post. The theme seems pretty clear: Deathrattle. I currently play a Token Druid deck using Soul of the Forest (yes, seriously) and it does fairly well, not amazingly but I can't complain, it's so much fun to play.

Curse of Naxxramas will add 30 new cards, all of them Soulbounds as I understand it, meaning the deck will be at least reasonably straightforward if not easy (we don't know how hard the new mode will be) to get. Just looking at the first 5 reveals, I'm wondering if a conceptual Deathrattle deck might work with them. The deck I'm thinking is roughly as follows:

2x Undertaker (1)
2x Leper Gnome (1)
1x Claw (1)
2x Nerubian Egg (2)
2x Loot Hoarder (2)
1x Bloodmage Thalnos (2)
2x Wrath (2)
2x Harvest Golem (3)
2x Savage Roar (3)
1x Baron Rivendare (4)
2x Soul of the Forest (4)
2x Swipe (4)
2x Violet Teacher (4)
2x Druid of the Claw (5)
2x Starfall (5)
1x Force of Nature (6)
1x Sylvanas Windrunner (6)
1x Cairne Bloodhoof (6)

0: 0
1: 5
2: 7
3: 4
4: 7
5: 4
6: 3

I'm not saying it'd be particularly effective, I have no idea, but it seems like it'd be ridiculously fun to play.

First few new cards: http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/13665269/beware-the-curse-of-naxxramas-4-11-2014
Edited by Loco1234 on 4/11/2014 4:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Have to try it out to know how good it can get. My imagination is pretty dry in till I try that deck list lol.
Edited by Kimuto on 4/13/2014 6:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Not enough ways to make good use of the Nerubian Egg. I'm sure deathrattle warlocks will be killing it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]