Quick help for tournament tomorrow please!

Hello,

I'm trying to determine which three decks to use for a tournament I'm participating in tomorrow. So far I'm maining a Zoo deck without Black Knight (which I'd like to craft). I'd like to add a Hunter deck like this " http://imgur.com/aIcFO0F " but then I'd have to craft Leeroy.

I have 2,430 dust so I could only craft one legendary card and so far the only legendaries I have are: King Mukla, The Hogger, Ysera, Cenarius, Old Murk-Eye, Goblin Mekkatorque.

Which legendary would you guys say it's the best option and best value? Should I craft The Black Knight for my Zoo deck or Leeroy for a Hunter deck? Or should I just craft Ragnaros or some other card? I'm really indecisive since I'm short of 800 dust to craft an extra legendary and I'd really appreciate your input.

Thanks!
Edited by Mutill on 4/11/2014 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
well if u want to play hunter then leeroy is preetty much a must have card BUT u already have ysera and cenarius which are staple legends in a druid control deck, leeroy will fit into zoo aswell as the hunter deck and a couple other aggro decks but rag ( or cairne ) are core parts of a control deck
make a choice ,if u lean more towards aggro playstyle leeroy 100%, if u prefer control then go for rag or cairne
Good Luck
Reply Quote
Leeroy is a must for hunter, black knight seems more like an optional card. My zoo deck does ok and I don't have black knight.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]