Shadow Madness indirect buff coming soon

For those who don't know, Shadow Madness can be a very effective counter play to low attack deathrattle minions. The new expansion is going to expand on this theme, so I expect the usefulness of this card to increase (even if it's just for a bit while everyone tries out the new stuff), and it's already pretty good.
Reply Quote
Yup, if deathrattles become popular priests can definitely find its way back to the metagame.

Through shadow madness and cabal we get a great advantage by stealing minions with rattles rather than battlecries.

Just simply madnessing their harvest golem and running it into their fairy dragon is more often than not already game right there.
Reply Quote
I see no reason to rejoice. You will see much more 4/4 creatures thanks to the nerubian eggs
Reply Quote
Stop with the 4 attack BS already, that's hardly the problem.

And yeah, I agree with the OP. Lots of small minions that will let you cabal and madness them for extra deathrattle value. I doubt that'll amount to a significant advantage, but its good non the less. Mass dispel might come in handy too. Hey, you can even cabal a baron rivendare (or pain it).
Edited by GoodKat on 4/16/2014 5:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote

uuuh, someone is acting tough on the internet. Good argument, though...

Oh, wait, I doubt you get the last one. It is called sarcasm
Reply Quote
Would be a slight buff to mind games too, but mind games would still suck
Reply Quote
04/16/2014 05:19 AMPosted by GoodKat

It's one of the biggest problems alongside our removals being SH*T! They're clunky, they're not efficient, they have a big gap and they can't be used as freely as other classes. Which often leads to priest losing board control, something that priest heavily relies on.
Reply Quote
04/16/2014 09:04 AMPosted by TheVoid
04/16/2014 05:19 AMPosted by GoodKat

It's one of the biggest problems alongside our removals being SH*T! They're clunky, they're not efficient, they have a big gap and they can't be used as freely as other classes. Which often leads to priest losing board control, something that priest heavily relies on.

yep, this is true. Every deck I build contains at least 6 4ap minions. Priest removal is so easy to play around. When facing a priest, they only remove the minions I allow them to. If i play a minion of power 3 or less, or of 5 or greater, I am playing it with express intention of drawing out their removal. Same with Mind Control. It's too easy to play around.
Reply Quote
I just lost a game.Opponent put down a Twilight Drake. I play a Yeti to trade it for him. Too bad, the mage polyed my Yeti and put a 2nd Twilight Drake down. This proved the turning point and I lost.

Sidenote: I had 2 shadow word deaths and 1 shadow word pain on my hand.

Exactly that's the reason why "trading" doesn't work in many situation. Simply because other classes have an abundance of means of removing our minions which could be traded for their "immune" 4/4s
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]