So I could use a bit of help with my deck

I've been trying to run control and aggression multiple times and right now I'm in an odd spot.

Here is my current deck:

2x Equality
2x Ooze
2x Argent Protectors
2x Faerie Dragon
1x Knife Juggler
1x Wild Pyromancer
2x Aldor Peacekeeper
1x Blood Knight
2x Harvest Golem
2x Truesilver Champion
2x Blessing of Kings
2x Consecration
2x Hammer of Wrath
2x Sen'jin ShieldMasta
2x Frostwolf Warlord
1x Sylvanas
1x Guardian of Kings
1x Tirion

My summary of the deck that I think needs to change. I need to go further towards pure aggression or control I think in this current deck. I think my blessings might need to be dropped, same with knife juggler and an ooze. Maybe Harvest Golems. Probably the Warlods too. Any advice?
Reply Quote
Sorry, but you cant have both. I dont think you can have a little bit of both, it has to be one or the otehr for paladin decks.

YOu have a lot of small minions which could be cleared rather easily early on, if that happens, you can't make it up. Your minions likely wont stay on the board long enough.

You can't have aggression without some type of charge or early 1 drops. Perhaps add leper gnome, murloc arcane golem.

You may keep 2 blessings, but i think you will find it hard to actally get value, you will likely use it to kill a minion vs actually begin in control and taking to the face. Blessings wil be valuable for an aggression deck or maybe a divine shield deck.

Hammer wrath is too slow as well , likely you will see an opportunity to use it early game, but can't follow it up. By the tie you get to late game its too late and i dont think you have enough heavy hitters.

Most likley, your deck wont draw silences to protect tirion. most likley if you drop tirion, it will be taken out.

Got to choose one or the other, you go all in aggression or all in control.
Reply Quote
Thanks. Yeah I think I'll lean towards aggression and I'll probably see where that gets me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]