How good is Paladin for ladder climbing?

I just invested a lot crafting cards for this deck. T_T

Anyone pro Paladin players here?

Are they in a lot of tournaments? Sorry I am still new to this game.
Reply Quote
watch koyuki stream, he has vids on his twitch

its tough, highest i got this season was 9 then dropped to 13 after losing streak...Back to 11 now..

Koyuki is maining paladin and i think he is at rank 2 or something
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 11:45 PMPosted by kidofcrash

its tough, highest i got this season was 9 then dropped to 13 after losing streak...Back to 11 now..

You can replace paladin with ANY class and say the same thing. There is a reason its called a ladder.. the GOOD players figure out how to make their decks work. There is representation for EVERY class at the top of the ladder, therefore ALL classes are viable, it's all about combination and how you build your deck to fit with your play style.

Paladin is GREAT.. maybe you have not got the right deck or playing it wrong. There are high level paladins I have seen them, so OBVIOUSLY it's not the class that is the problem
Reply Quote
04/22/2014 09:50 AMPosted by Slipstream
04/21/2014 11:45 PMPosted by kidofcrash

You can replace paladin with ANY class and say the same thing. There is a reason its called a ladder.. the GOOD players figure out how to make their decks work. There is representation for EVERY class at the top of the ladder, therefore ALL classes are viable, it's all about combination and how you build your deck to fit with your play style.

Paladin is GREAT.. maybe you have not got the right deck or playing it wrong. There are high level paladins I have seen them, so OBVIOUSLY it's not the class that is the problem

Theres very few Paladins at the top of the ladder. Its certainly one of the worst classes and it doesnt have a favorable matchup against any of the top decks. Just because a few high end Paladins exist doesnt mean its a "GREAT" class as you say.

As for climbing the ladder with Paladin, I strongly dont recommend it. You can definitely get up there, but its going to take a lot more work than if you choose any of the top decks right now.
Reply Quote
can all classes go to legend, yes. Will the climb difficulty be the same for all classes? No, that is the point.

It is safe to say, hunter/warlock has a better chance of climbing faster than paladin.
Reply Quote
With a rush deck you could reach rank10 in no-time. After that you will have to consider investing in control decks, which for the paladin class require a lot of legendaries.
I think shaman is the cheapest to rise after that with the most expensive card on a midrange deck being Doomhammer.

If you can invest on leeroy for a cycle hunter or giants for a handlock deck though, you will steamroll through the ranks all the way up to legend.
Edited by Creus on 4/22/2014 2:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]