Random priest probs.

I can beat every class but a priest, thanks to my bad luck in blizzard games, randoms work against me almost all the time. Priest have so many random effects. everytime they get cards from my deck they get my best that I never get to see till end game because they hide on the bottom of my deck. Any advice on fighting priest besides quitting game.
Reply Quote
Just get a boardpresence early. Yetis, Druid of Claws, Cairne, watchers, all rip priests to shreds. Can't really see why you would be struggling against that weaksauce class in its current form...

But of course, if RNG is against you EVERY time, I can't really see how you would win much against any class.
Reply Quote
Honestly i have never played against a priest that did not thoughtsteal a consecration or a truesilver champion or a freaking ragnaro.
I once had a priest thoughtsteal on me and on the next round he threw equality consecration xD

I mean come on... When I thoughteal i get double freaking argent squires.
Edited by Creus on 4/16/2014 2:59 AM PDT
Reply Quote
The priest aims to establish board presence. If you take that away from him by mid game, he won't be able to come back. Otherwise, he'll get an incredibly resilient board going and you won't be able to whittle it down with aoes and random big minions.

And thoughtsteal is very effective against druids. Most of your cards are good against your class.
Edited by GoodKat on 4/16/2014 5:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)