Stampeding Kodo

Man I love putting down this ferocious beast on turn 3/5 and gaining complete board dominance, goodbye control warriors.

What is YOUR favorite druid based card?
Edited by GGMA on 4/13/2014 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I love the druid spells that do x *or* y, for their flexibility those cards are hardly ever "dead" cards, and provide different tactical options.

and who doesn't love an 8/8 taunt?
Reply Quote
Force of Nature.

It is the single-most useful druid card - yes even better than the Ancients or Swipe.
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 07:16 AMPosted by GGMA
Man I love putting down this ferocious beast on turn 3/5 and gaining complete board dominance, goodbye control warriors.

I'm not sure Stampeding kodo counts as a "druid based" card.
It's terrible when it stomps your KoTG.
(.-.)

My favorite neutral card?
Blood knight.
Allows for turn 3 wins against aggro decks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEnhpiFHwgU

Favorite Druid only card? KoTG 2 damage / silence is quite useful in many situations.
Sylvannas? Silence. Enjoy your dinky 5/5 while I fill my board.
2/3 drops with 2/3 hp? 2 damage + hero power.

Etc.
Edited by Hamsta on 4/13/2014 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 09:32 AMPosted by K2Wolf
Force of Nature.

It is the single-most useful druid card - yes even better than the Ancients or Swipe.

Only when combo'd with savage roar. Swipe and Ancient of Lore are insane on their own.
Reply Quote
Ancient of Lore is not only my favorite Druid card, it's my favorite card in the game. It's seriously so good. The healing is useful vs. aggro(that 5 HP has saved my !@#$ many times against Hunters)and the draw 2 cards helps big time against control. On top of that it's a healthy 5/5 which can generally kill at least one minion, and if you get it out early via Innervate or Wild Growth it can trade 2 for 1 and turn around or cement a win.

Druid cards all around are really good though. They have some of the best class cards. Keeper of the Grove, Druid of the Claw, Ancient of War(don't use it anymore but it's still pretty good), etc.
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 12:02 PMPosted by Hamsta
04/13/2014 07:16 AMPosted by GGMA

I'm not sure Stampeding kodo counts as a "druid based" card.
It's terrible when it stomps your KoTG.
(.-.)

My favorite neutral card?
Blood knight.
Allows for turn 3 wins against aggro decks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEnhpiFHwgU

Favorite Druid only card? KoTG 2 damage / silence is quite useful in many situations.
Sylvannas? Silence. Enjoy your dinky 5/5 while I fill my board.
2/3 drops with 2/3 hp? 2 damage + hero power.

Etc.

Bro, The mighty kodo only stomps the enemy unit!
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 05:41 PMPosted by GGMA

I know, but it's usually my own KoTG that gets stomped by the ENEMY's Kodo (in arenas)
D:<
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 05:41 PMPosted by GGMA

I know, but it's usually my own KoTG that gets stomped by the ENEMY's Kodo (in arenas)
D:<

D: but having your kodo stomping the enemy's acolyte or armorsmith is a splendid experience
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]