Warsong Warrior

I had been thinking since last week a way of a competitive Warsong Warrior. My first thought and the way im thinking this deck is a weapons as removal - enrage combos - big finish (any combination of warsong or charge / Frothing and Amani / Worgen / whirlwind / Inner Rage).

http://www.hearthpwn.com/deckbuilder/warrior#1:2;69:2;95:2;96:1;161:2;182:1;193:2;326:2;328:2;366:2;454:1;477:2;500:2;632:2;641:2;643:1;646:1;674:1;

What do you think about it? Or how would you build a competitive warsong warrior? Or Warsong is useless?
Reply Quote
It's not a great deck at higher levels. It's too slow to really get a combo going, requires so many cards you'd have been better off with Rogue/Shaman OtK, can't defend itself against agro and fals apart to control finishers.

It is, however, a lot of fun.

Can I recommend Bloodsail Raider? She enters the battlefield with 2 attack and, no matter how much she gains from Battle Cry, will gain charge. from WSC. Turn 7 Gorehowl into turn 8 commander-raider-raider- attack with two 8/3s seems like it suit the deck.
Reply Quote
That Bloodsail Raider combo suits very well to the idea of the deck. tks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]