"play more taunts"

Sit behind a wall of watchers, while I remove minor threats turn by turn and just hero power. turn 8 leeroy buzzard unleash draw my whole deck drop 2 sea giants mark everything leeroy into 1 watcher 1 dog into the other rest of the dogs wipe the board or go face and you are telling people make more taunts they'll be fine.

My own personal argument would be that people are thinking "fair" because every deck that is good right now is literally made to kill this class. Druids healing with lore and big minions and control warrior with smith combos and some decent racing power from berserkers.

The mechanics to counter their most threatening cards gets again countered by losing the race if you play less than 3 minions and getting freezing trapped if you rely on a big threat. Other rush decks get board-wiped with explosive. The whole meta is a few control locks farming the people trying to counter hunters, the hunters, and a few other random people trying to make other stuff work and dying on turn 5-7.
Reply Quote
You forgot about zoo and burst/combo decks.
Reply Quote
My own personal argument is that you've exaggerated way too much. Removing threats turn by turn with what exactly? Drawing your whole deck assumes you get 2 Buzzards for 6 cards each, and even than it's far from your entire deck. Dropping 2 Sea Giants in the end than Hunter Marking everything, so how many Hunter's Marks are you running? Cause last time I checked you can only have 2, and Sea Giants? Really? Aggro Hunters never run Sea Giants, nor do mid-range and control for that matter, so yeah...

But hey, you're 1 of those brainless "nerf Huntards" whiners, so I really don't expect anything substantial from you and your ilk so this thread isn't a surprise at all...
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 07:00 AMPosted by OwlRaider
My own personal argument is that you've exaggerated way too much. Removing threats turn by turn with what exactly? Drawing your whole deck assumes you get 2 Buzzards for 6 cards each, and even than it's far from your entire deck. Dropping 2 Sea Giants in the end than Hunter Marking everything, so how many Hunter's Marks are you running? Cause last time I checked you can only have 2, and Sea Giants? Really? Aggro Hunters never run Sea Giants, nor do mid-range and control for that matter, so yeah...

But hey, you're 1 of those brainless "nerf Huntards" whiners, so I really don't expect anything substantial from you and your ilk so this thread isn't a surprise at all...

This get's a +1 or +9000
Reply Quote
04/12/2014 01:05 PMPosted by Sxt
The whole meta is a few control locks farming the people trying to counter hunters, the hunters, and a few other random people trying to make other stuff work and dying on turn 5-7.

Ahahaha :) well written sir :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]