Downloading Hearthstone

Every time I try to down Hearthstone on my macbook pro running OSX Mavericks, the download stops while it is enabling battle.net and then this error code appears BLZBNTBTS0000004A.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hey Abiboo,

It looks like your program is getting blocked by something. Let's do a Selective Startup first to make sure nothing is interfering, and then perform the following steps. Once you're done, the next time you launch the Installer you should be all set.

1.) Using Finder, click Macintosh HD.
2.) Navigate to the /Users/Shared/Blizzard directory.
3.) Right-click the Battle.net folder and select Move to Trash.
4.) Relaunch the game.
Unfortunately that has not worked either. The dowload starts about 2/3 of the way and stops then the same error I posted earlier occurs. I have delete the battle.net file as requested.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Abiboo, do you run any security software on your machine? There are a few programs which can block/interrupt our downloaders and update programs. If so, can you try temporarily disabling them to see if that allows the installer to go through?
I am not running any firewall or antivirus on a Mac. I've checked in the settings and the firewall is off and there is no antivirus for mac.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]