Reasonable hunter nerfs

- Hounds are no longer beasts
- When the opponent has a taunt enemy active, arrow only does 1 dmg
- Kill command can no longer target enemy heroes

From now on, hunters require an IQ above 90 to play.

Edit: Too all flamers, I play druid and I have no issues facing against your pathetic, low skill class. Get above rank 5 and start posting something constructive. L2P
Edited by GGMA on 4/13/2014 8:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You call that reasonable? That will completely kill the Hunter class... If you want to destroy the few good things about the Hunter class than you better nerf the rest of it, aka the junk parts. But of course you won't want to do that because you can't think for yourself but are just dragged in with the rest of your Huntards OP herd.
Reply Quote
Can't handle a small nerf? L2P
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 05:56 AMPosted by GGMA

Hey buddy, I'm not the one who can't even handle hunters. Maybe you can take a bit of your advice and finally get past rank 20.
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 06:30 AMPosted by Pugnator
04/13/2014 05:56 AMPosted by GGMA

Hey buddy, I'm not the one who can't even handle hunters. Maybe you can take a bit of your advice and finally get past rank 20.

What are you rank 18? im in the single digits noob
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 07:06 AMPosted by GGMA

What are you rank 18? im in the single digits noob

The no skill face rush hunters aren't doing so well these days because warrior control and druids hard counter them. The high rank hunters are mostly midrange decks which take the same "skill" as any other deck. You would know this if you were high rank.

Your IQ comment suggests you think hunters are still brainless decks running leper gnomes and bluegill warriors and crap like that. You are out of touch with the current meta.
Reply Quote
too much qq for UTH there good for killing Taunt Card's are save my life in some match's I've played.
Reply Quote
im in the single digits noob

So am I, yet I can deal with Hunter just fine, using an unfavorable matchup as well. Did you just get carried there by the magic of Zoo and now you're upset Hunter counters it or something?
Reply Quote
What are you rank 9? That's some pathetic numbers you got there. get out of here

"Whaah, I play the best counter to Hunter but I can't beat it yet, Blizzard give me free wins." Seriously, if you wanted a constructive thread you could start by not posting idiotic changes that would just kill the class. Do you honestly believe anyone will take you seriously like that?
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 08:13 AMPosted by Pugnator
im in the single digits noob

So am I, yet I can deal with Hunter just fine, using an unfavorable matchup as well. Did you just get carried there by the magic of Zoo and now you're upset Hunter counters it or something?

So you are some low skill hunter player that has a Zoo deck backing you up? L2P
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 08:22 AMPosted by Pugnator
What are you rank 9? That's some pathetic numbers you got there. get out of here

"Whaah, I play the best counter to Hunter but I can't beat it yet, Blizzard give me free wins." Seriously, if you wanted a constructive thread you could start by not posting idiotic changes that would just kill the class. Do you honestly believe anyone will take you seriously like that?

Too scared to accept minor class balances? Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, grow some courages boy
Reply Quote
I play Rogue, which has a bad matchup vs Hunter, and yet I'm doing fine, so I guess it's you who has to learn how to play your own deck. Again, no one is going to take you seriously if you say those are minor changes, so you're just wasting time here. If you just want a shoulder to cry on you came to the wrong place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]