More decks

I was thinking after I got some sweet cards from an expert deck that there is only 1 deck slot for each hero, which is reasonable but what if I want to make a really good deck that doesn't have to be themed to that hero? For example, I have a deck for each hero, Garrosh's deck being themed to heavy damage and adding armor as well as damage, while Jaina's is themed to spells and special effects, but I get an Ancient Watcher ( 5/4 I believe ) and I have no idea who to give it to. So there are two possibilities I can think of to help solve my problem:

A) add an extra deck slot

B) be able to create a deck slot using arcane dust ( probably at least 20,000 )

Please consider my suggestions
Reply Quote
20 000 dust - you must be trolling.
But yeah, we need more decks. I can't even begin to understand the reasoning behind being limited to 9 of them. I can't even have one per class because I need at least 1 deck slot for a common cards -only deck that I use to play against friends who are new to this game (or who mains on US servers - I'm on EU).

Also - Blizzard wants us to make new decks - the fast-moving meta has been one of their design goals for a long time; and it's a big part of the "fun" in this game. So why limit that fun? Being restricted to 9 is extremely annoying and it kills a part of the fun. I just hope we don't have to wait for 1-2 expansion packs (w. DK and Monk classes) before they decide to up the deck slots.
Edited by Sciatica on 4/14/2014 12:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]