UTH is OP with buzzard

So when is this advice going to be taken by blizzard. It seems like they aren't listening to a suggestion which most people agree with.
Reply Quote
You're correct, they aren't listening. However, contrary to your misguided belief, it's actually great that they aren't listening as you and your ilk haven't provided a single good argument for UTH or Buzzard to be nerfed and are consistently ignoring valid arguments that contradict your misguided point of view. Blizzard already made this mistake once, with all the Mage nerfs, Mind Control nerf, etc that went overboard and completely killed both the Mage and Priest classes because "most people" agreed that they were OP, and now that everyone is looking back at it, "most people" who wined about them now realize they were mistaken. Unlike you guys, who will never learn, Blizzard actually did. Balance changes are not to be taken lightly and certainly not done because a herd of brainless whiners urge Blizzard to do so.
Reply Quote
Blah blah blah I'm a huntard blah blah blah I need something even more mindless and flowchart than Zoo
Edited by Vox on 4/12/2014 6:57 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Ignore Glaston, he's just a troll. He makes the same posts in the priest forum lol.
Reply Quote
04/12/2014 07:30 AMPosted by Helghast
Ignore Glaston, he's just a troll. He makes the same posts in the priest forum lol.

I see you cared enough to see my post history and stalk me,

I'm no troll. I just firmly believe hunter and priests are unbalanced (read: certain cards) and therefore unfair. Got it?
Reply Quote
04/12/2014 08:02 AMPosted by Glaston
04/12/2014 07:30 AMPosted by Helghast

I see you cared enough to see my post history and stalk me,

I'm no troll. I just firmly believe hunter and priests are unbalanced (read: certain cards) and therefore unfair. Got it?

Priests are the weakest class in the game right now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]