What legendaries are must have?

I have cairne/Rag/Alex/Lee/grom
What else do I need?Baron Geddon?
Reply Quote
Baron is great to have, but you can have a great deck with or without him.

You have the ones that are needed (some don't even use Cairne because he's too slow).

The rest is up to you. You adapt to what you are facing. Ysera if you face a lot of control, The Black Knight for big taunts, Harisson for weapons, Deathwing if you often get in topdeck situation lategame, Sylvana, etc.
Reply Quote
Thanks
Reply Quote
Geddon is a life saver against zoo, so much so that I routinely keep him in my starting hand if I'm playing a warlock.
Reply Quote
You have room to keep a 7 drop and not die by turn 7 against zoolock?
Reply Quote
Turn 7 tends to be when you start running out of spells to keep the board clear. I am also trying to decide whether to craft Baron or Ysera based on what I'm seeing. Even if Baron gets straight nuked it buys you a turn for grommash, rag, and alex. I am starting to doubt Ysera over Baron since if it gets late enough/out of cards in the match, a rag, alex, and grom out tend to already end the game or you're toast.

What I am finding is that with a little change out for taunt you can hold off the zoo, and then baron will either clear it or take one of the nukes, saving your big threats from them.

But that's just what I am experiencing at my current level.
Reply Quote
Indeed, if Baron only lives for one turn, a zoo deck often has to sacrifice a lot to take him down, buys you time. Or they just go face anyway. Having taunts in your deck helps though.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]