Updating my "Mid-Range" Deck

Hello

I played quite a bit in Beta but not so much since launch and I've been planing to get back in the game now that the semester is almost over. I like the current deck I'm playing but it hasn't really been made with the current meta in mind. I played for the first time this season yesterday starting from Rank 25 and went to Rank 13 with only 1 loss but I can tell a lot of my early wins were because the opponents were bad and not because the deck was good.

I bought a few packs during beta and played a lot so I had quite a bit of dust. Even though I don't have every single card possible I do have a few legendaries (opening 2 gold Hellscream was good for my dust pile!) to work with. Here's my current deck:

2 Argent Squire
2 Argent Protector
2 Equality
2 Knife Juggler
2 Sunfury Protector
2 Divine Favor
2 Earthen Ring Farseer
2 Harvest Golem
2 Sword of Justice
2 Consecration
1 Defender of Argus
2 Sen'jin Shieldmasta
2 Truesilver Champion
1 Avenging Wrath
1 Cairne Bloodhoof
1 The Black Knight
1 Lay on Hands
1 Tirion Fordring

I'd like to go more control but the meta seems to be fairly aggro from what I can get on the forums so I'm not sure it's the best thing to do now.

Any ideas? Thanks!
Edited by Steeveholt on 4/16/2014 2:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
just grazed your deck but I'd sup the ER Farseers for Bloodknights for sure
Reply Quote
Aldor peacekeeper
Edited by MadJohnny on 4/18/2014 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]