UTH, Do something about it, please.

I am not going to repeat what other people have said in of regard how op the UTH card is.

But I want know how long before any change will be made? Is our plead falling in deaf ear?

More and more people are abusing the UTH card that it is no longer funny anymore.
Reply Quote
maybe they should just target minions not the hero? I don't mind it too much anymore though
Reply Quote
It needs a change. There's no good argument to keep it as it is, there is however countless arguments to why it's bad design. I hope they fired the guy who made it. Just terrible.
Reply Quote
Just made the buzzard act like a 2-mana cult master for beats and suddenly the combo capability is cut of by half at least(since they now have to choose to hit your face or draw the cards), and as a bonus they can play buzzard on a beast deck since it can benefit from minions played previously.
Reply Quote
theres no good argument about why its op either < thats to op

and the buzzard would ruin it with other comboes < thats to pedro v so is that

wth do you mean by your bonus so as long as you had a beast die the previous turn plus what ever you play on the next turn? i just dont get how you think that would be better that would actually make it way worse then it is now
Edited by Piviot on 4/11/2014 10:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
theres no good argument about why its op either < thats to op

and the buzzard would ruin it with other comboes < thats to pedro v so is that

wth do you mean by your bonus so as long as you had a beast die the previous turn plus what ever you play on the next turn? i just dont get how you think that would be better that would actually make it way worse then it is now

Benefits:
1- you can use a snake trap without having the risk of the buzzard dying to a direct removal/silence.
2-The cost is too high to make simultaneos plays, to draw 1+ cards you need to be at 6+ mana or use 1 mana minons.
3-Since it actualy has 1 health being on field for more than 1 turn is almost impossible, but the way it is designed you should play it first; is just too contradictory.
4-Not a pratical advantage but it is a buzzard he should feed from death.

If you think it is still too weak you could give him a deathrattle that draws a card.
Edited by pedroEX on 4/11/2014 11:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You know why you don't want to repeat what others have said regarding UTH's supposed OPness? Because none of them actually provided a good argument to support this uneducated claim. Every time one of you whiners provide some form of an argument it immediately gets crushed because it's either false or utterly misguided. That's why you don't want to repeat these things, because none of them hold any water.

So please just drop it already. Unless you're the chosen one who can actually prove that UTH, Buzzard or whatever is so OP and over the top than you better just stop with all this senseless spam.
Reply Quote
It doesn't make any sense that unleash the hounds costs just 2 mana... It makes too cheap to make the combo with the buzzard and with the wolf, and this combo is just too powerfull... I can't understand how you didn't nerf this the last patch. I think everybody thinks the same
Reply Quote
04/12/2014 04:55 AMPosted by OwlRaider
You know why you don't want to repeat what others have said regarding UTH's supposed OPness? Because none of them actually provided a good argument to support this uneducated claim. Every time one of you whiners provide some form of an argument it immediately gets crushed because it's either false or utterly misguided. That's why you don't want to repeat these things, because none of them hold any water.

So please just drop it already. Unless you're the chosen one who can actually prove that UTH, Buzzard or whatever is so OP and over the top than you better just stop with all this senseless spam.

Op or not playing against a hunter nowdays is the definition of un-fun, with the old insta-kill UTH at least you had a fast paced damage race, now the best moves you can do when you are against a hunter are:

-Not attack with your good damage minions to not hurt yourself with them.
-Not play your minions.
-Not attack with your minions regardless of what trap is set to not recharge their bow, so you take less damage.
-At best after the hunter played his traps and have a bow on field if you can stall (Warrior/Priest/[druid maybe]), both of you will be playing your heroes abilities and passing the turn; until you manage kill him with damage spells or flood the board with enough damage to finish him of in one turn(only safe if you have 25+ health), just for him use their UTH+other cards to cancel your board.

If you are saying that's what blizzard want to be a heathstone match them ok, is their game they probabily have good reasons to make it like this.
Reply Quote
UTH is good for killing Taunt card's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]