Will Paladin be playable again in ranked?

I love using the Paladin but it's so useless atm, you've got no chance to rank up in constructed and you never meet someone above rank 10 playing Paladin.

So my questions is, will it be useful/playable again ?
Reply Quote
me
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 08:21 AMPosted by Laptopman
me

wut ?
Reply Quote
I'm rank 3 atm. Pally is awesome!
Reply Quote
I love using the Paladin but it's so useless atm, you've got no chance to rank up in constructed and you never meet someone above rank 10 playing Paladin.

With above do you mean between 25-11 or 10-legend? If it's the latter I can say that you're completely wrong. I met some Paladins at rank 2+.
Reply Quote
04/20/2014 04:10 PMPosted by Calculus

With above do you mean between 25-11 or 10-legend? If it's the latter I can say that you're completely wrong. I met some Paladins at rank 2+.
You can get to legend with any class. Just gotta bang your head against the wall longer with some.
Edited by Managarn on 4/20/2014 6:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
how? what your deck?
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 05:37 AMPosted by buGGdTiDDiEz

Wrong, rank 7 here.

04/20/2014 03:02 PMPosted by Mazterb83r
I'm rank 3 atm. Pally is awesome!

Right on! Show em that Pally's can still get it done!
Reply Quote
I got to rank 5 last season and could have gone higher if I played more. This season, filled with Hunters and Warlocks, I can barely maintain rank 8.
Reply Quote
It is playable, just depend what you want achieve.
Im playing Pally from begin and i just love that class, maybe is not great but i dont care
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]