Paladin OTK?

I don't have the cards to try this (or browsed the forum enough to see if its been done), but I've wondered about the potential of a paladin giants deck centered on holy wrath.

I don't know the mechanics but if the giant had its mana cost reduced ASAP given low health or big hand or w/e the conditions are, it seems like the deck would be crappy, but if not - two holy wraths on turn 10 doing 20 damage each.

I realize there's 101 problems with the deck, the biggest one being the total randomness of the damage, but has anyone tried this before? To any success if yes?
Reply Quote
For the mechanics, the holy wrath damage isn't affected by cost reductions once the giant is in your hand.

I've seen a youtube video where a Paladin manages to fire off two 20 damage holy wraths in a single game. It was pretty cool to see. But I think it is just a gimmick deck. You couldn't really rely on it enough for it to work.
Reply Quote
Why not 2 holy wraths on turn 1 for 40 damage after the enemy innervates millhouse?
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 01:50 PMPosted by Cru
Why not 2 holy wraths on turn 1 for 40 damage after the enemy innervates millhouse?

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)