Broken Druid

Anyone else having issues keeping your head above water against Token (broken) Druid? Around rank 10 at the moment, and both this and Mage are just out-pacing me.

Running a ctrl Pally
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 12:22 PMPosted by Shorty40
Anyone else having issues keeping your head above water against Token (broken) Druid? Around rank 10 at the moment, and both this and Mage are just out-pacing me.

Running a ctrl Pally

Welcome to the club.. if you figure it out let me know. Druid isn't bad, but Mages.. ugh.. Firewall, poly, 8 armor, destroy minion.. and FREEZE.. really tough to stay ahead.

I went and entire game where the mage ONLY used 1 minion, the rest was ALL spells.. how do you beat that? He just knocked down everything I had and then beat me to death with freeze and spells.
Reply Quote
Run healadin. I run control but have a load of heal built in, 1-2 earthen far seers, 2 guardian of kings, 1 lay on hands, and 1 holy light. Hard for Mage to burn you down when you out heal all their damage. It's fairly mana efficient late game when you're low, you can play them in pairs - guardian 7 and seer 3 for turn 10, and lay on hands 8 into a holy light 2 on turn 10. Either way you have low heals early and strong heals late.
Reply Quote
I may need to put in a holy light- I run all of the others. Right now I'm running a blessing of wisdom through that's acting as card draw or potential damage eater (cast on enemy minions). I'm just getting destroyed by spell damage.

I really hope some of the new class specific cards for Pally are minions. I would love a minion with an equality battlecry- reduce target minion to 1 HP
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]