Priest a way to OP

More than a OP priest cards IMO
-Those cards that put a copies of your cards in to a priests hand (cant remember the names)
-Lightspawn
-Cards that doubles the minions health (that cards has to low mana cost IMO)
-Mass dispel
Reply Quote
Lightwell is also totally overpowered wind kind of garbage is an additional 3 healing per turn and it only costs 2 mana!!
Reply Quote
Sorry, but if you think that both cards are OP, then you are simply bad: Both cards (Lightspawn and Lightwell can be silenced and then are useless.

Mass dispell is maybe a little bit usefull with the new Naxxramas-cards, but nowaday nearly no priest have them in his deck, simply because there are far better cards. It costs too much mana, and is only useful against a deathrattle/poison and heavy legendary-deck. And with its mana costs it doesn't help against many low-level-deathrattles.

Cardstealers are fun (see Randuin Wrynn) and i have them too in my deck, because they make fun: but no GOOD player find them OP: you can get some very good cards, but also very bad ones: one time i got 4 deadly poisons from a rogue with it; the other times a forest wolf and boar.
Reply Quote
^somebody got trolled
Reply Quote
04/13/2014 03:23 PMPosted by Rocuu
^somebody got trolled

Obvious troll. Especially considering a good priest deck probably includes none of the cards he's talking about.
Reply Quote
Trolling, omg.
Im desperate because once i got oneshoted by a 28 atk Lightspawn(+2 heath to a minion and draw a card, double the minions health x2) How do you fight or silence that when you have just one turn to react and get a right card that can silence it?
Other time he used card steal tricks and he played my own Gruul against me and when i played mine, it was already too late becaue his(mine but stolen) Gruul got big and stronger so he could easily destroy it but NO!!! He just played a mind control and stole that one too....So i was confronted against not one but TWO of my own Legendary cards...
Reply Quote
Aleksa, are you by chance Glaston's sister?
Edited by Asmodean on 4/14/2014 1:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 01:08 AMPosted by Asmodean
Aleksa, are you by chance Glaston's sister?
IMAO. That's what I been thinking.
Reply Quote
Aleksa is UP, they really need a buff. Blizzard, can you arrange to give this player an extra mana from the start as they are clearly unable to compete against one of the weakest classes in the game.

Perhaps this buff could be given to all bad players, but balance it by calling it the Stinky-Poo-Pants award so nobody really wants it.

Me, childish? Never. It's an entirely reasonable suggestion.
Reply Quote
You need to L2P, everything will be better then.
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 01:02 AMPosted by Aleksa
Trolling, omg.
Im desperate because once i got oneshoted by a 28 atk Lightspawn(+2 heath to a minion and draw a card, double the minions health x2) How do you fight or silence that when you have just one turn to react and get a right card that can silence it?
Other time he used card steal tricks and he played my own Gruul against me and when i played mine, it was already too late becaue his(mine but stolen) Gruul got big and stronger so he could easily destroy it but NO!!! He just played a mind control and stole that one too....So i was confronted against not one but TWO of my own Legendary cards...

You realize you are complaining about a four-card combo whose worst enemy is a 2 mana owl? Have that silence in your hand, and you'd have had a big card advantage, and likely the game.
Reply Quote
Oh, so the opponent used Gruul first and Aleksa couldn't deal with it.
Obviously priests are OP since the Gruul was originally in Aleksa's deck...or something, right?
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 01:02 AMPosted by Aleksa
Trolling, omg.

Sorry, there's no kind way to say this. You need to learn how to play against a priest.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]