I'm hating warrior more and more

Recently I have been getting daily warrior/paladin quests quite often. These are the two classes I have played the least and therefor I have the least knowledge off. I am definately no pro, I am a novice at hearthstone for sure and therefor I have looked around on the forum for a warrior deck build. The started deck that is proposed in another topic simply does not work for me, quite frankly I find it horrible to play with. Other decks that are on the forums have legendaries I simply do not have. I only have Bloodmage Thalnos and Malygos.

I have been trying to construct a deck of my own. Lots of creatures, few removal cards. Lots of removal cards, few creatures and everything in between. But nothing seems to work. Today I again received a daily quest (2 wins) for warrior (and rogue), while I still have the daily from 5 days ago (5 wins). Whatever I try with my cards, whatever deck I attempt to build warrior fails in every regard for me
Reply Quote
Here is fairly easy to build warrior deck, it has no epics in it and only legendary is Leeroy, if you don't have him you can replace him with like argent commander or something. It should give you any daily quest wins fairly quickly.

2x Leper Gnome
2x Whirlwind
2x Amani Berserker
2x Bloodsail Raider
2x Fiery Waraxe
2x Heroic Strike
2x Slam
2x Arcane Golem
2x Frothing Berserker
2x Raging Worgen
1x Arathi Weaponsmith
2x Kor'kron Elite
1x Leeroy Jenkins
2x Mortal Strike
2x Arcanite Reaper
2x Nightblade
Reply Quote
I'm running an charge deck that is designed to hit the opponent in the face and nothing else. This deck is also dirt cheap! It is ALL COMMON! It can also almost 1 turn KO!

2x Inner Rage

1x Execute
1x Whirlwind
2x Abusive Sergent

2x Fiery War Axe
2x Amani Berserker
2x Bloodsail Raider
2x Cruel Taskmaster

1x Charge
2x Jungle Panther
2x Raging Worgen
1x Shattered Sun Cleric
2x Warsong Commander
2x Wolfrider

1x Arathi Weaponsmith
1x Chillwind Yeti
1x Dark Iron Dwarf

1x Arcanite Reaper
2x Stranglethorn Tiger

A good combo is Charge + Raging Worgen + Inner Rage for some INSANE 16 damage!

Crazy Damage = Warsong Commander/Charge + Raging Worgen + 2x Inner Rage + 2x Abusive Sergent = 28 Damage
Edited by Tecip on 4/14/2014 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
inner rage is a really bad card I wouldn't run it cruel taskmaster is way better
Reply Quote
04/14/2014 01:42 AMPosted by Vraptory
Recently I have been getting daily warrior/paladin quests quite often.

If you go into the quest log you can swap your daily quests. Just click the top right corner of the square and it will give you a new quest. If you want to get into Warrior you're probably going to have to shell out some cash. It along with the Druid the most expensive deck constructions.
Reply Quote
I have 23 legendary cards and from my experience, Warrior is the hardest to win with from all the decks that I've constructed. BTW, I don't construct my own decks. I pull ones from hearthstone since those people have more time invested in the game than I do.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]