blood knight vs zoo?(deck help)

got blood knight for my druid shaman and warrior decks. im afraid to put it in my pally deck as i run things like argent protector, argent commander, and sunwalker. am i looking to lose my own shields? if i run this, should i also involve things like scarlet crusader and argent squire? would that make SoJ necessary?

help me out. this is my deck currently

x2 equality
x2 holy light
x2 argent protector
x2 faerie dragon
x2 wild pyromancer
x2 aldor peacekeeper
x1 blood knight
x2 harvest golem
x2 truesilver champion
x2 consecration
x2 hammer of wrath
x2 azure drake
x1 argent commander
x2 sunwalker
x1 tBK
x1 LoH
x1 ragnaros
x1 alex
Reply Quote
Although i love bloodknights cause they're great at removing your enemy's shields and are great targets for early polymorph, i dont think he fits in your deck. Replacing him with a big game hunter or a faceless manipulator would be better i believe.
Reply Quote
Though.. if you're fighting a lot of Zoo decks he's never a bad addition. Turn 7 comes around, he has 6 minions, and 2-3 have divine shield.. drop the blood knight, get a 9/9 and follow up with a consecration.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]