Zoo Warlock ruins the game

8/10 times today Zoo lock mindlessly climbing up the ladder, requires zero skill absolutely ruining the game

Nerf rush decks this is so stupid
Reply Quote
inb4 people who play zoolock tell you zoolock isn't a rush deck, even though the win/loss is decided before turn 6 90% of the time.
Reply Quote
The deck is not so hard to counter, although it surely is pain.
Just focus on removing every single minion on their side of the board. Don't care about anything else including your life total, unfavourable or risky trades, only keep your hard removal for Doomguard. The zoo starts to run out of steam after turn 5 - 6 and then you can finish them off with just about anything you have left in your deck.
Reply Quote
Why don't you just play it a couple times and enjoy your easy wins. Everything in this game requires at least some skill, besides losing.
Everything from your post deserves in a chat box, not on the forums. It's posted constantly, you're doing nothing but spamming as there are already more than a dozen threads on the topic since yesterday.

If you don't like it too bad.
Reply Quote
ruins the game how? because you lose to it?

look to the hunter decks man and the UTH crap. ZOO is easily countered. It IS a rush style deck as well if played right. I have ended people in round 4.

If they counter with a few taunts, I concede. Its not a big deal.
Reply Quote
If it is OP play it. Nothing is stopping you.
Reply Quote
Not everyone has access to every single card, so cheap decks like huntard and zoolock fits perfectly for the majority of the players.

I wish I can run some cool priest deck or ultra late game paladin deck, nope ain't got the cards fo' dat.
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 06:54 AMPosted by Chiong
Not everyone has access to every single card, so cheap decks like huntard and zoolock fits perfectly for the majority of the players.

I wish I can run some cool priest deck or ultra late game paladin deck, nope ain't got the cards fo' dat.

Pretty much this.
Reply Quote
Life tap is Broken. It's pretty much like 1 draw vs 2 draws every turn.
It's the stupidest thing ever made in CCG world.
Zoolock make all 7 classes aggro deck garbage.

and that's why there are so many of them.they even make half of classes unplayable.

When people can't counter the meta,they play the meta.
Join them or die terribly.
Reply Quote
Why is this type of deck called "Zoo" btw?
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 07:10 AMPosted by Slayer
Why is this type of deck called "Zoo" btw?

Contains the best minions in their own particular category rather than focusing on certain "tribe".
Reply Quote
what is a zoolock? demonic zoo owners?
Reply Quote
Three class are quite horrible currently. Warlock, priest and hunter.

Warlock and hunter has rather joke hero power. Warlock has strongest mechanic in game as hero power. Quite differen than any other which is mainly way to dump 2 mana or have tactical extra minion. Hunter has worst power there is. Fit only for hitting enemy to face.

Some warlock class minions are rather bad while some class cards are rather strong. I can see they tried to use hero power to make up card lose from class cards but oops they didn't use them much at all.

Hunter has pretty much uth and then there are rest of the cards. Really needs hero power that encourages to play different styles with hunter.

Priest is bad thanks to these two class but also because gimmick class cards. Hunter and warlock weaken mage aswell. No need to be very good at card games to tell there is problem with those two. Hunter mainly with uth combos and hero power and warlock with hero power.
Reply Quote
No one can play interesting unique late game decks that require thought and skill because they are dead by turn 6 from a faceroller zoo lock with no skill, ruins the game. SO many people are playing it and it makes getting a high rank embarrassingly easy
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 07:30 AMPosted by Mooney
getting a high rank embarrassingly easy

Yeah, because ranks 5-0 are full of Zoolock aren't they? Oh wait, no they're not, they're filled with Control Warriors, Handlocks and Control Druids.

Learn to play.
Reply Quote
Why is the default for saying you don't like a deck around here saying it is mindless?
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 07:33 AMPosted by Pokey
04/15/2014 07:30 AMPosted by Mooney
getting a high rank embarrassingly easy

Yeah, because ranks 5-0 are full of Zoolock aren't they? Oh wait, no they're not, they're filled with Control Warriors, Handlocks and Control Druids.

Learn to play.

I can't comment on 5-0, but 5-10 is at least 60% zoolock.
Reply Quote
Join.. or DIE.... or both.
Reply Quote
Im actually being serious what is a zoo locks and hand locks?
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 07:36 AMPosted by dklein
I can't comment on 5-0, but 5-10 is at least 60% zoolock.

Please know how small of a sample size you are in the hearthstone world.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]