Easy ways to buff priest - several suggestion

-North shire cleric is a changed to 0/4
-Soul priest changed to a 2/6
-Mind games adds charge to the minion
-Temple enforcer changed to: 2 cost, add +2 health to another minion, and is a 2/2
-Holy Fire: change to Deal 5 damage, restore 5 health to target minion or champion.
-Velen changed to: 2/7 for 5 mana
or
-Velen gets the added ability: your hero power is free the turn he is summoned.
Edited by Crow on 4/15/2014 1:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
- the first two changes would actually make Priest weaker. Cleric wouldn´t be able to kill Leper Gnomes/Murlocs or ping off divine shields anymore, drawing you a card in the process. Which means Priest would actually suck more against aggro. Not that good of a plan imo.
- Soulpriest really needs its 3 Attack imo. With that you are able to kill Yetis and the likes using an attack+hero power. Changing its attack to 2 would make Priest even weaker against 4 ATK drops.
- Mindgames meh, I don´t care, it would still be not good because of its randomness. I see the flame threads already though
- Temple Enforcer is just not needed imo

Im with you on the Velen one though, he really needs a change
Edited by Tic on 4/16/2014 6:32 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Make mind games put a minion from your own deck on board, this one change would be immense.
Reply Quote
Remove priest, easy solution. Priest plain sucks and is in it's current state unfit for the game.
Reply Quote
04/16/2014 06:29 AMPosted by Tic
- the first two changes would actually make Priest weaker. Cleric wouldn´t be able to kill Leper Gnomes/Murlocs or ping off divine shields anymore, drawing you a card in the process. Which means Priest would actually suck more against aggro. Not that good of a plan imo.
- Soulpriest really needs its 3 Attack imo. With that you are able to kill Yetis and the likes using an attack+hero power. Changing its attack to 2 would make Priest even weaker against 4 ATK drops.
- Mindgames meh, I don´t care, it would still be not good because of its randomness. I see the flame threads already though
- Temple Enforcer is just not needed imo

Im with you on the Velen one though, he really needs a change
Forgot that making cleric 0/4 would remove it's ability to attack.

Seems like one of the problems priest have is all their staples really mostly useful a turn after they are played and are far to easy to kill. Almost every 2 drop kills cleric. Soul priest is killable fairly easily too.
Reply Quote
I think mass dispel should be 3 mana, and the 0-cost silence should give you a card. Would make the priest have a powerful niche. Maybe make the hero power able to buff a minion's HP by 1 if you're overhealing it (although that would incite much forum rage I'm sure).

Priest is a powerful class with the right cards. Auchenai soulpriest + circle of healing is an amazing combo. Watchers + argus + power word shield = great against aggro. Injured blademaster + circle of healing = one of the scariest early minions besides innervate + cairne.
Edited by John on 4/17/2014 12:39 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]