Netdecked Shaman decks for a tournament.

Greetings, shamans.

I main hunter and I secondary tempo rogue. I have registered for a community tournament, but I need a third deck. After looking through token/control druids, budget priest control and divine shield decks, I've checked shaman out and I've therycrafted this deck based on "netdecks". I want to ask you if it has any chance of succeding, as my budget is low and I want to get "bang out of my buck" and don't end up wasting 500 dust on something bad.

Decklist:
2x Earth Shock
2x Lightning Bolt
2x Rockbiter Weapon
1x Windfury
2x Flametounge Totem
1x Kobold Geomancer
2x Wild Pyromancer / 2x Earthen Ring Farseer / Combination of these
2x Feral Spirit
2x Hex
2x Lightning Storm
1x Mana Tide Totem
2x Unbound Elemental
2x Fire Elemental
1x Defender of Argus/ Sunfury Protector
2x Azure Drake
2x Gadgetzan Auctioneer
2x Argent Commander

Yay or nay? Any possible adjustements? Tips on how to play the class?
Reply Quote
I think I would either replace Kobold Geomancer with Bloodmage Thalnos, or remove it and go for 2 Defender of Argus.

This deck is pretty much shines in Mid-game.

If you're against aggro deck, kill things early then apply pressure for the kill.
If against control, you want to establish board control then finish them off. Windfury + Rockbiter are key cards to seal the game if you are trouble finishing.
Reply Quote
WF and 1 auctioneer can be replaced by something else, maybe some earlier beef like chillwind yetis.

1 stormforged axe will also help remove agro threats.
1 lava burst can remove bigger minions without resorting to hex.
Edited by NecroFenix on 4/13/2014 8:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]