Priests are BROKEN!!!

I just got off of Hearthstone no more than 5 minutes ago, because I was infuriated when a Priest completely overwhelmed me in MID-GAME by gaining HAND ADVANTAGE "AND" FIELD ADVANTAGE within 1 %*$#*@ TURN....when I was running the whole show and CLEARLY should've won...it was NOT one of those times when I would HAVE TO WORRY...IT WAS PLAIN AND SIMPLE BS that exists in NO OTHER "well-balanced' CARD GAME!!!!!

This is the dumbest thing I have seen...They went way overboard when they made priests have cards like Mind Vision with a cost of 1>>>>WTF...AND Thoughtsteal with a cost of *$#@#! 3>>>>WAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING....cards like this break the DAMM GAME!!!!

The priest NOT ONLY gets whatever LEGENDARIES you may still have IN your hand or deck, but ALSO gets EXTREME hand advantage...this is the MOST BROKEN THING I have ever seen in a card game. I have an idea. Why not just BREAK the GAME even more and when they take those cards from your HAND or DECK you CANT USE THEM...they literally TAKE THEM...because that will make it balanced right???!!!

I can clearly tell that this is a FRESH RANDOMLY MADE-UP TEAM at Blizzard, because any other company would NOT have cards like Mind Vision AND Thoughtsteal in their games ESPECIALLY WITH THAT LOWWWWWW of a COSTTTT for each...

If you manage to get to be a priest for ARENA then you can easily win as many games as are possible if you put these 2 cards in your ARENA deck...they are DRASTICALLY game altering and very VERY CHEAP CARDS!!!.....

( Here is the Balancing Solution: Either make Mind Vision Cost 3 and Thoughtsteal Cost 5 or 6 to even it out quite a bit OR make it to where Mind Vision does something else BESIDES TAKE A DAMM CARD FROM "YOUR OPPONENTS HAND" thats way too cheap...you are taking away their hand advantage and GIVING TO yourself....what a stupid card...like crazy stupid..PLUS you get to use whatever "RANDOM" card the game so chooses to GIVE YOU...WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP!!!.....THEN make Thoughtsteal to only get '1 DAMM CARD instead of 2....SHEESH!!! ORRRRR BETTER YET...just "TAKE THE STUPID CARDS OUT OF THE GAME!!!" )

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING>>>>> A BUNCH OF BSSSSSS....Priests are the only class in this game that truly WREAKKKK of cheapness...every other class REQUIRES more skill AND less LUCK...priests ARE a P.O.S.....until they are fixed...."F" THIS GAME!!!! >>STRAIGHT TO "H"
Edited by Bladeisbest on 4/15/2014 12:37 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Cool suggestions, brother.
Reply Quote
1. Mind Vision doesn't take a card. It copies a card.

2. Mind Vision is a weak card.
Reply Quote
I know it doesnt take a card....WHY NOT THO??? HUH might as well go FULL OP and not just REALLY OP
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 12:35 PMPosted by Bladeisbest
I know it doesnt take a card....WHY NOT THO??? HUH might as well go FULL OP and not just REALLY OP

You say "OP." You are talking about Mind Vision.

If you don't see the contradiction inherent in the above two sentences, you desperately need to learn to play.

Also, you said you were in a situation where you did not need to worry. The only such situation that ever exists in Hearthstone is when your opponent's portrait has exploded already. If you think otherwise, you are just asking for a series of nasty surprises. The game allows for astonishing comebacks from every class. In fact, Priest is worse at it than the others.
Reply Quote
lol, OK I laughed.
Thanks
Reply Quote
I agree complete with the OP

They should increase Mind Vision to 3 and Thought steal to 5 and make them remove the orginals from the Players hand/deck
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 12:28 PMPosted by Bladeisbest
...every other class REQUIRES more skill AND less LUCK..

Mind Vision: Put a copy of a random card in your opponent's hand into your hand.

Thoughtsteal: Copy 2 cards from your opponent's deck and put them into your hand.
btw. these are also random

But wait.. there're more broken op priest cards

Mindgames: Put a copy of a random minion from your opponent's deck into the battlefield.
Turn 4 Ragnaros!! op!!

I kinda hope this is a freakin trollpost. I mean it's like a fine piece of art.

CAPSLOCK.. CHECK
not understanding how the card works.. check
making it the most game breaking thing in game history.. check
insult the people who came up with the card.. check
exorbitant usage of exclamation points.. check
put the card in the very top tier in arena drafts.. check
give stupid balancing solution.. check

wow.. hilarious
Reply Quote
Yes and thats the reason why healer is one of the worst class in all rankings :)
Reply Quote
04/15/2014 01:37 PMPosted by Fzoid
04/15/2014 12:28 PMPosted by Bladeisbest
...every other class REQUIRES more skill AND less LUCK..

Mind Vision: Put a copy of a random card in your opponent's hand into your hand.

Thoughtsteal: Copy 2 cards from your opponent's deck and put them into your hand.
btw. these are also random

But wait.. there're more broken op priest cards

Mindgames: Put a copy of a random minion from your opponent's deck into the battlefield.
Turn 4 Ragnaros!! op!!

I kinda hope this is a freakin trollpost. I mean it's like a fine piece of art.

CAPSLOCK.. CHECK
not understanding how the card works.. check
making it the most game breaking thing in game history.. check
insult the people who came up with the card.. check
exorbitant usage of exclamation points.. check
put the card in the very top tier in arena drafts.. check
give stupid balancing solution.. check

wow.. hilarious

You forgot where he put Priest as the top tier hero in Arena. lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]