Dem Rogues

Did anyone come up with a good strategy against them? I just cannot win against rogues (1 time out of 5). Halp, you are my only hope.
Reply Quote
Need more info.
What deck are you playing and what type of rogue are you having problems with?
Reply Quote
Use Hero ability. Laugh.
Rogue is a piss-easy match-up for Warrior.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 04:11 AMPosted by SlayerMordi
Need more info.
What deck are you playing and what type of rogue are you having problems with?

My deck is http://imgur.com/xw4CAQk (and I am currently in the legends)
The problem is I have no taunts, have no early threats but 2 Berserkers (and they can be killed or just ignored by rogues). So it usually continues continues to the late game and despite my armor ups and all I just die to Leeroy combo and spells.

___
I JUST won against a warrior for the quest [ http://imgur.com/oELSLL2 ](literally 2 minutes ago) with a bad rogue deck (I have no Preparations, no Bloodmage). I did not even draw Auctioneers this game. The opponent managed to get 10+ armor out of his armorsmithes. And still he couldn't do anything.

04/21/2014 05:27 AMPosted by VSarius
Use Hero ability. Laugh.
Rogue is a piss-easy match-up for Warrior.

I can't see how. Do you run Harrison or what? Halp.
Reply Quote
I cant really lecture you on anything since you're legend and I am just a measly rank 2, but I seem to win most times vs rogues with my lategame control warrior.
Both the "fair" rogue and the miracle rogue. Especially the miracle rogue.

The major differences between what I run and what you run is that I dont run armorsmiths or berserkers since they both are far too slow right now. And I dont run inner rage.

Also mind if I ask why you are running black knight and not alexstrasza?
Edited by SlayerMordi on 4/21/2014 11:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 11:17 AMPosted by SlayerMordi
I cant really lecture you on anything since you're legend and I am just a measly rank 2, but I seem to win most times vs rogues with my lategame control warrior.
Both the "fair" rogue and the miracle rogue. Especially the miracle rogue.

The major differences between what I run and what you run is that I dont run armorsmiths or berserkers since they both are far too slow right now. And I dont run inner rage.

I'm with you on both accounts, don't know if my advice will mean much as I'm only hovering at rank 10, but I think Alexstrasza is pretty necessary in almost all warrior decks.

Also, that doesn't answer the issue with rogues, but I seem to have a fairly easy time with them.
Reply Quote
04/21/2014 11:17 AMPosted by SlayerMordi

Thanks for the response. If you don't run armorsmiths and berserkers what low cost minions do you run? Well, I'd like to see the deck. I'm thinking about those 3/3 +3 heal right now (see how desparate I am).

Why BK and not Alexstraza? Well, I don't have Alexstraza, that's it. I'd likely switch 1 cleave for her if I had Alex. BK helps alot vs druids and those hunters who like to run Houndmasters.

04/22/2014 01:24 AMPosted by PHxLoki
but I think Alexstrasza is pretty necessary in almost all warrior decks.

Yeah It is a great card but then again the problem is I usually take ~18-24 damage to the face vs rogues before I die. Can't see how Alexstraza would help.
Edited by Lotrick on 4/22/2014 11:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]