How to beat the best decks in meta

I did this so people can share experiences about great counters on the best decks in meta

In general, the best decks now are Warrior Control, Zoo lock, and the 2 Hunters.

I believe the best way to get better ranks it's basing your deck to counter the decks you'll face the most, so how to counter all of them in just 1 paladin deck?
Reply Quote
I beat all four of those decks handily with my current Paladin deck, ran up from rank 13 to rank 7 in the past 2 or 3 days. Still a relatively new deck but it's working well for me and is currently the only deck I feel safe playing. Win rate about 75% against the face hunter and zoo. Don't play too many control warrior, but I don't remember losing to one. Aggro warrior has given me some issues. Also haven't seen too many midrange hunters, but I do well when I do face them. I have a thread on it a little down the page. Looking for as much feedback and suggestions I can get to improve it as well.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]