Please hurry up...

I understand you have 600 options to play, but is it really necessary to wait until the timer on every single turn before you play?

Please, let's make this game more dynamic. This is Blizzard, not chess.

Think less and play more, your non-rogue opponents will appreciate it.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
Simple answer: yes it is necessary.
Reply Quote
@Flamestriker

Hi, instead of making a useless post please try to play Rogue and you will get your answer. I suggest a Miracle Rogue deck. Have fun.
Edited by Albino on 4/26/2014 12:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
This is quite a funny post actually! I often think my opponent must be getting pissed off with my decision making, but honestly you need all the time you get (sometimes more).
Reply Quote
the OP's name tells you all you need to know re: how much s/he thinks in this game
Reply Quote
04/26/2014 09:08 PMPosted by solarequinox
the OP's name tells you all you need to know re: how much s/he thinks in this game

Me trying to clear a board:

"So... Should I shadowflame with leeroy, or should I put my watcher down, nah I need him to be a taunter later, well if I leeroy I can't hit him in the face because of taunts..."

OP trying to clear the board: "YOLO FLAMESTRIKE!" when there are 5 health minions.
Reply Quote
04/25/2014 10:30 AMPosted by Flamestriker
I understand you have 600 options to play, but is it really necessary to wait until the timer on every single turn before you play?

Please, let's make this game more dynamic. This is Blizzard, not chess.

Think less and play more, your non-rogue opponents will appreciate it.

Thank you.

Actually, it is very necessary.
Please note that "think less-play more" style is not quite applicable to Rogue class, hence no Rogue rush decks in the game.
Reply Quote
Um in reality yes we need all the time we can get.....let say we pull off a miracle turn we waste over half our turn drawing cards and getting minion buffs....normally there is only one path to victory for us and misplaying 1 (yes 1) card can mean the game. Do I sap that minion and do 4 dmg ? do I let the minion attack me next turn and bring me to 8 hp? lets say i think with the minion on board he has lethal i prolly want to sap that minion, but now i just burned my only card in hand for removal of taunt. do i play an auctioneer and waste a prep cause im fixing to lose.....what keeps me from losing this game next turn all things that rogues have to think about every single turn of ever game. TY L2P
Reply Quote
I love your responses. Thank you.
Reply Quote
Play WoW tcg (god rest its soul) and you'll see 90 seconds is nothing!!!
Reply Quote
Calculating damage on a miracle Rogue takes a long azz time, and if you have a Gadgetzan already on the field from the previous turn, then most times it will take the entire turn time to finish your moves. But hey, it's hella fun, so why not try it yourself instead of ranting.
Reply Quote
Miracle Rogue requires the most planning of any deck I've ever played. It's not just that we have many options THIS turn, we also have to think about what we're going to do 2-3 turns in advance.

Example:

It's turn 7.

My hand: Leeroy, Shadowstep, Fan of Knives, Auctioneer, Conceal, Deadly Poison, Eviscerate, Cold Blood.

The opponent is at a Druid at 23 HP. He just dropped an Ancient of Lore.

I am at 19 HP. No dagger equipped.

Now I have to make a decision: Do I FoK / Eviscerate to remove the Ancient? If I let it hit me in the face, I'm at 14 HP going into Turn 9, which is danger zone for FoN / SR wombo combo... Probably not, because I need the Eviscerate for face damage.

It's very tempting to just drop the auctioneer and conceal him. But wait... If I don't drop the Auctioneer and play Leeroy > Fan of Knives > Shadowstep instead, I can set up for lethal next turn....

But wait again... let me think about this. This turn: Leeroy = 6 damage, opponent at 17.

Next turn: Leeroy, cold blood, eviscerate, dagger, deadly poison = 6 + 4 + 4 + 3 = 17 exactly, for 8 mana. BUT WAIT... what if he uses his hero ability? I'll be 1 short... so I have to hope he doesn't do that. What if he drops another Ancient to heal / taunt?

If I drop Leeroy, shadowstep him, but DON'T kill the whelps, my opponent will have 7 damage plus 3 minions on board, which means I'm dead next turn to Savage Roar + Swipe. I can't take that risk.

Final decision: Leeroy > FoK > Shadowstep this turn. That clears the whelps, and puts the Ancient in Eviscerate range in the event that I don't have lethal and need to remove it. I hope he gets greedy and doesn't realize he's in danger of dying next turn.

Try playing miracle rogue for yourself, and you'll realize it's not as easy as you think to consider all those possibilities in 90 seconds.
Edited by Rubdown on 5/1/2014 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
sorry for needing calculation for every turn. I know its frustrating for you mages, huntards, warlocks with your 1 day to master decks
Reply Quote
05/02/2014 09:01 AMPosted by ipeonyou
sorry for needing calculation for every turn. I know its frustrating for you mages, huntards, warlocks with your 1 day to master decks

This.
Reply Quote
Yeah, but if someone has one card in their deck, why do they keep looking at that one damn card over and over until the timer starts? Is it psychological? Because I'll just quit and find another player if I'm not playing ranked...
Reply Quote
04/27/2014 04:08 AMPosted by Andreas21
Actually, it is very necessary.
Please note that "think less-play more" style is not quite applicable to Rogue class, hence no Rogue rush decks in the game.

rogue murlocks. its a thing. sorta. at least I have it ._.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]