Junk Rogue

A simple Rogue deck that I made out of the cards I have available, based off of the Miracle Rogue deck. I dub it the Junk Rogue! So far I am doing rather well with it. I ran it about 20 times today and won at least half of them. (Was not keeping track.) Now onto the cards, I don't have SI-7 Agent, Perdition's Blade, Preperation, Blade flurry or Acolyte of Pain . So I subbed them with x2 Wolfrider, Wild Pyromancer, Fan of Knives, Chillwind Yeti, and Defias Ringleader. Also.. I don't have Leeroy or Bloodmage so I subed them with x2 Argent Commanders.

Any Suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

x2 Backstab
x2 Shadowstep
x2 Cold Blood
x2 Conceal
x2 Deadly Poison
x2 Eviscerate
x2 Sap
x2 Shiv
x2 Defias Ringleader
x2 Wild Pyromancer
x2 Fan of Knives
x2 wolfrider
x2 Chillwind Yeti
x2 Gadgetzan Auctioneer
x2 Argent Commander
Reply Quote
Pyromancer removes too much tempo and no point of gadget if there's no miracle cycle. Most of the time gadget is on the field is simply to get a combo off.this deck doesn't have combos so don't expect it to be as important. I'd recommend adding a geomancer and two yetis somewhere, wolfrider is bad.
Reply Quote
Mb didn't see yetis replace pyro with ooze instead and wold with tasdingo or preferably harvest golem for value. Add drakes in. One sap and one blade flurry.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]