Need a solid deck vs zoo/hunters/murlocs

^See above.

I need a deck that performs well against those types. I made two decks with all heals possible. The other one runs a 2 more taunts or so but I am very insecure with paladin.

Playing in a tournament with a massive goldprize tomorrow and the two other decks I play are very weak to those stupid rush decks, since my third pick was paladin I need to build a deck that counters mainly those decks but still performs good in lategame against typical control decks.

Some things I considered:

Molten Giants.
Full heals.
Watcher/Yeti etc. with argus+sunfury
Doomsayer
Edited by Narali on 4/25/2014 12:07 PM PDT
Reply Quote
for a tourney? dont use paladin if you dont have a deck now, especially if you dont have a deck that you have practiced with and are familiar with and know how to play it.

You can net deck whatever paladin deck that has gone to legendary, but that is only a portion of what matters, what matters is how you play with the deck and that takes time and practice.

in general though, for zoo/murlocs/hunter, decks with big taunt minions or usage of argus/sunfury with some type of AOE capability, but must have early game removals. Unfortunately, paladin doesnt have that, but with the right deck and practice, you can overcome that if you had a deck that you know how to play.

may make sense to go either giants warlock or watcher druid.
Edited by kidofcrash on 4/25/2014 1:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Abomination is always a solid addition against rush decks. Maybe Noble Sacrifice, and Knife Jugglers. Naturally Watchers+taunt.
Reply Quote
In general, heals and taunts are what you need to make it.
The best Paladin deck i have seen in the current meta is Koyuki0's control pally. Its expensive as crap, but if you can afford it, its very strong.
You can look him up on Twitch and check the deck out if you want.

x2 Equality
x1 Holy Light
x2 Sunfurry Protector
x2 Wild Pyromancer
x2 Aldor Peacekeeper
x1 Big Game Hunter
x1 Blood Knight
x2 Earthern Ring Farseer
x2 Truesilver Champion
x2 Concencration
x1 Defender of Agrus
x2 Sen'jin Shieldmasta
x2 Azure Drake
x1 Stampeding Kodo
x1 Avenging Wrath
x1 Cairne Bloodhoof
x1 The Black Knight
x1 Baron Geddon
x1 Guardian of Kings
x1 Lay on Hands
x1 Tirion Fordring
Edited by Creus on 4/25/2014 2:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/25/2014 01:36 PMPosted by kidofcrash
for a tourney? dont use paladin if you dont have a deck now, especially if you dont have a deck that you have practiced with and are familiar with and know how to play it.

I have practiced with my own paladin deck, I'm just not feeling secure with it because it is so healing focussed with next to no taunts. Bo3 so I am infact playing giants lock aswell as priest on the other two decks

04/25/2014 02:55 PMPosted by Creus
In general, heals and taunts are what you need to make it.
The best Paladin deck i have seen in the current meta is Koyuki0's control pally. Its expensive as crap, but if you can afford it, its very strong.
You can look him up on Twitch and check the deck out if you want.

x2 Equality
x1 Holy Light
x2 Sunfurry Protector
x2 Wild Pyromancer
x2 Aldor Peacekeeper
x1 Big Game Hunter
x1 Blood Knight
x2 Earthern Ring Farseer
x2 Truesilver Champion
x2 Concencration
x1 Defender of Agrus
x2 Sen'jin Shieldmasta
x2 Azure Drake
x1 Stampeding Kodo
x1 Avenging Wrath
x1 Cairne Bloodhoof
x1 The Black Knight
x1 Baron Geddon
x1 Guardian of Kings
x1 Lay on Hands
x1 Tirion Fordring

This looks very solid, sadly I don't have either cairne, black knight or geddon but I'll just replace those with abomination, sylvanas and rag or ysera. Seen his twitch a couple times but forgot how his name was spelled so didn't manage to find him :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]