Deck Help

I'm relatively new, I'm quite fond of the warrior class and could use some help. I seem to be having trouble getting a good balance of cards.

2 x Inner Rage
2 x Execute
1 x Slam
2 x Fiery War Axe
2 x Cleave
2 x Heroic Strike
2 x Cruel Taskmaser
2 x Frothing Berserker
1 x Charge
2 x Shield Block
2 x Warsong Commander
2 x Arathi Weaponsmith
2 x Kor'kron Elite
2 x Sen'jin Shieldmasta
1 x Arcanite Reaper
2 x Gurubashi Berserker
1 x Boulderfist Ogre

Edit - Changed deck to include some of the cards suggested. Working on crafting the others.
Edited by Infernus on 4/26/2014 8:45 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Frostwolf Grunt is, sadly, a bad card and not worth the two slots you've given it. It's a common enough mistake. You don't need charge if you're running those minions with the Warsong Commander. You might want to pick up Upgrade and the Oasis Snapjaw just makes no sense. I'd replace that with a vanilla bruiser like Boulderfist Ogre.

All that said I don't know a whole lot about aggro decks.

edit: You should also run Slam it's a good combination with execute.
Edited by Peripatetic on 4/25/2014 8:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
The oasis snapjaw was something I was trying out, small enough attack to pick up the perks and high enough health not to feel the effects of the -1 cost. I'll change it out though, give it a try. Thanks for the input.

What you suggest taking out the frostwolf grunt and charge for?
Edited by Infernus on 4/26/2014 3:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you're going to swap in the boulderfist ogre, holding onto one charge for now might be alright just as a bit of a surprise. If you have them, you definitely should put Frothing Berserkers in your deck instead of the Grunts. A pair of Whirlwinds would be nice too. I'd also replace the Shattered Sun Clerics with Arathi Weaponsmiths as well if you have them.
Reply Quote
This current set up just won me 7 straight matches. Just needs a little more tweaking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]