STOP with the miracle rogue complaints

05/15/2014 10:36 AMPosted by Octus
kid rogue takes zero skill to use
they need to nerf to imedately

Why now when it is the same rogue deck that has existed since closed beta? Because it was popular in the meta? This is not a reason to nerf something. And to anyone who pays attention you if you think that is a reason miracle is no longer even relevant in the meta anymore, at least not in a significant manner.
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 10:39 AMPosted by Con
05/15/2014 10:36 AMPosted by Octus
kid rogue takes zero skill to use
they need to nerf to imedately

Why now when it is the same rogue deck that has existed since closed beta? Because it was popular in the meta? This is not a reason to nerf something. And to anyone who pays attention you if you think that is a reason miracle is no longer even relevant in the meta anymore, at least not in a significant manner.

Tell that to hunter. Cards unchanged for 4 months. Becomes meta for 1 month and nerfed.
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 10:45 AMPosted by Astrohawke
Tell that to hunter. Cards unchanged for 4 months. Becomes meta for 1 month and nerfed.

It was the meta the whole time almost, and it became so directly because of the change to the card that was once again changed. Tell me how any of that compares to miracle rogue in any manner whatsoever.
Reply Quote
Blame huntards for the current meta. Their are the root of all evil in hearthstone. If there would be no retarrds, there would be no need for miracle rogue.
Edited by Polite on 5/15/2014 10:54 AM PDT
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 10:50 AMPosted by Con

It was the meta the whole time almost, and it became so directly because of the change to the card that was once again changed. Tell me how any of that compares to miracle rogue in any manner whatsoever.

Just fyi: Something is not balanced merely because it flew under the radar.
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 10:53 AMPosted by Mith
05/15/2014 10:50 AMPosted by Con

Ignorant.

Miracle rogues have been around for a long time, and went through a HUGE nerf early on in beta. It was needed though. The newer style miracle has never went away, it just made a bigger comeback last season and this season since it fits well against current decks. It was under the radar of bad players. Sorry.
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 10:56 AMPosted by SquarE

Ignorant.

Miracle rogues have been around for a long time, and went through a HUGE nerf early on in beta. It was needed though. The newer style miracle has never went away, it just made a bigger comeback last season and this season since it fits well against current decks. It was under the radar of bad players. Sorry.

Your opinion on Miracle Rogue aside, why is something flying under the radar indicative that it is balanced?
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 10:59 AMPosted by Mith

Ignorant.

Your opinion on Miracle Rogue aside, why is something flying under the radar indicative that it is balanced?

How did it fly under the radar if it's always been around? There have always been more miracle rogues than tempo/aggro rogues. It's just more common now. If it's so bad, why haven't you adapted and countered it yet since it's oh so common and OP? I would love to see you even try and play one. I'm sure you're experienced with it and do well of course though. I'm Bill Gates.
Reply Quote
Miracle has been a build that has been popular many times before.

Also funny that the OP says to stop making complaints about miracle rogue and then does so in a separate thread a some time later.
Reply Quote
Why didn't people just adapt to hunter instead of crying for nerfs.
Reply Quote
How did it fly under the radar if it's always been around? There have always been more miracle rogues than tempo/aggro rogues. It's just more common now. If it's so bad, why haven't you adapted and countered it yet since it's oh so common and OP? I would love to see you even try and play one. I'm sure you're experienced with it and do well of course though. I'm Bill Gates.

Again, how is any of this relevant? This is a simple exercise in logic. Why is the mere circumstance of something having flown under the radar evidence of its state of balance?

Pro tip: If something is strong but not prevalent (by your own admission), and then rises in popularity (by your own admission), it has flown under the radar.
Reply Quote

-blinks and scratches my head-
So, you don't know about the 3 previous nerfs to UTH?

Which means you must not know that every time they threw a nerf at Hunters, the hardcore hunters overcame the nerf by creating new strategies, reentering the meta, and becoming a major player in the meta.

This so called nerf.. is actually right where UTH should be. That would make it "not a nerf", right? I dunno, I'll let you decide, but I can say that I've not noticed much of a difference at all.
Reply Quote
Miracle Rogue is hard to master, you need to know every matchup. VanCleef is probably the most difficult card in the deck to play properly.

Preparation is nice, but situational. Its the worst thing to topdeck in the entire deck.

The deck really folds over to the giant decks. Especially when the giants get taunt.

The deck is -absurdly- reliant on Leeroy Jenkins + shadowstep combo..

Getting destoryed by taunts.

Getting destoryed by aggro decks.
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 11:18 AMPosted by Vandalyzed

-blinks and scratches my head-
So, you don't know about the 3 previous nerfs to UTH?

Which means you must not know that every time they threw a nerf at Hunters, the hardcore hunters overcame the nerf by creating new strategies, reentering the meta, and becoming a major player in the meta.

This so called nerf.. is actually right where UTH should be. That would make it "not a nerf", right? I dunno, I'll let you decide, but I can say that I've not noticed much of a difference at all.

wtf...unleash hasn't been nerfed 3 times. It was nerfed once back in December, then buffed in January. If I didn't know about the changes, I would have said unleash was unchanged for 9 months not 4. But since unleash hasn't changed since January, I said it was unchanged for 4 months. Understand???

When unleash was nerfed to 4 mana, hunter wasn't played so I don't know where you got "hardcore hunters overcame the nerf by creating new strategies and becoming a major player crap". When unleash was buffed to 2 mana, hunter started seeing play again and has been a part of the meta just like miracle rogue. It only became hugely popular in the last season, just as miracle has become hugely popular this season.

Therefore not having changed for a long time is no excuse to not nerf something if hunter is the example we're following.
Reply Quote
no need to talk at all about this
rogue takes zero skill
nerf that
Reply Quote
show me ur rank, octus c:
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 11:03 AMPosted by SquarE

It flew under the radar because hunter had the best answers to it of any class, and hunter had spread to the meta like a bad case of chlamydia. Stealthed Gadgetzan? Deadly shot. Leeroy? Explosive trap. Edwin? Owl (It's even a beast! Synergy!). With the UTH nerf, Blizzard cleared up one of the diseases just to have us become aware that the meta has always had the herpes that is Miracle Rogue.

And don't claim that Miracle requires some sort of special skill to play. The stories you hear about it being misplayed are probably from people who netdeck it and just walk into ranked with it without even trying it out. I mean, the whole point of the deck is to clear the board and draw to one specific combo. You're still making essentially the same choices you would with any other deck, but with absurd drawing ability.
Reply Quote
Blizzard pls!
Reply Quote
Faced 5 of them in a row, lost 4 with a shaman deck, at rank 4 (5 now thx miracle b*****) Seriously, this deck is a big joke !
Reply Quote
05/15/2014 11:08 AMPosted by Astrohawke
Why didn't people just adapt to hunter instead of crying for nerfs.

Dude....adapting to Hunters cripples you against every other class. What kind of sense does that make?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]