Millhouse?

Got my 1600 dust and was originally planning on getting sylvanas for my druid. However I've been liking my rogue deck and have considered millhouse manastorm.

Thoughts? Experiences good or bad?

Thanks
Reply Quote
Play Millhouse.
Opponent plays Sprint + Sap + Defias next turn.
Lose.
Reply Quote
He doesn't do enough enough to justify the drawback. Most of the time, he's sort of nice... but I wouldn't risk throwing away the game just to play a minion undercosted by 1-1.5 mana.

The main reason to play him is for fun, because you like the chance of ridiculous plays against you.
Reply Quote
He's gd awful. Maybe don't dust him if you open him in a pack, but there must be something you would rather pay 1600 dust into.
Reply Quote
you are better off playing turn 2, 4/4 vancleef with coin, than coin mill house
Reply Quote
05/14/2014 12:47 PMPosted by Python
you are better off playing turn 2, 4/4 vancleef with coin, than coin mill house

Depending on the match a turn two Van Vleef is a strong play at 4/4
Reply Quote
I only have Millhouse as a legendary, so I've put it in my deck... he's very situational, but if you manage to pull him in starting hand, he's very helpful in turn 1 or 2. He's also useful if the opponent is topdecking.

Had people ragequit on me because I pulled Millhouse out in the beginning. They also don't like if there's a Master Swordsmith next to it.

I also had a Warrior laughing at my Manahouse, and dealt 10 damage to me on second turn. He was topdecking for the rest of the game though, and didn't laugh after that.

He is very situational, but very fun(ny).
Edited by Aidames on 5/19/2014 3:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]