I modified my deck to fit the meta

thoughts?

http://i.imgur.com/UoaVA8P.png
Reply Quote
I haven't played my warrior control in a while... but i think Acolyte of Pain is vital to the deck. Probably even more so than Armorsmith.
Reply Quote
Very similar to the version I'm running except for the Kor'kron Elites. Curious as to what your reasoning is for their inclusion? I have 2x Shieldmastas taking up those slots currently.
Reply Quote
04/27/2014 06:49 PMPosted by Jaqen
Very similar to the version I'm running except for the Kor'kron Elites. Curious as to what your reasoning is for their inclusion? I have 2x Shieldmastas taking up those slots currently.

they can almost always trade efficiently such as keepers, the mirror match up, hunter beasts, etc....

they also offer the ability to race other rush decks like warlock and hunter so you can become the aggressor and I like it more than argent commander because it is 2 mana less
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]