How's my deck? Redemption/divine shield build

So I've played and invested a lot of time with my hunter/mage/priest decks; I recently drew a Tirion so I figured I may as well get a paladin deck up and running. My idea is to abuse divine shield alongside redemption.

Hand of Protection 1x
Redemption 2x
Equality 2x
Acidic Swamp Ooze 1x
Argent Protector 2x
Faerie Dragon 2x
Aldor Peacekeeper 2x
Scarlet Peacekeeper 2x
Shattered Sun Cleric 2x
Truesilver Champion 2x
Consecration 2x
Hammer of Wrath 2x
Spellbreaker 2x
Abomination 1x
Argent Commander 2x
Sunwalker 2x
Tirion Fordring 1x

I would like to add Sword of justice and Avenging wrath, however I don't have the cards and lack dust (only at 100 right now).

Any suggestions? I have a wide variety of cards I can swap out, just not all the epics or rares (I only invest a few bucks on packs every now and then).

Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
Add in some Argent Squire's , having zero 1 mana cost minions can be a real pain. I just went through this in my own deck.
Reply Quote
Looks kinda slow, and would probably get rushed down by good aggro decks.

Some suggestion to consider.

Armani berserker: (the 3 health makes it difficult to rush down, and with Redemption you get a 5/1.
Wild pyromancer: Nuke with equality, or 3 dmg Aoe with consecration.
Harvest golem and loot hoarder: good with Redemption aswell.
Blood Knight: kinda obvius ^^
Cairne: Would work fine with redemption aswell ^^
Reply Quote
Not paladin based but speaking of deathrattles, my favorite combo is to play Sylvanas and then the turn after use Brawl with the warrior class. Doesn't matter who lives because you will always come out on top!
Reply Quote
04/27/2014 06:10 PMPosted by PHxLoki
Add in some Argent Squire's , having zero 1 mana cost minions can be a real pain. I just went through this in my own deck.

Yup have to agree.. having even 1 more 1/1 with divine shield is awesome.. maybe replace the ooze with squire? I don't run ooze just to disarm, they can rearm.. yeah you take away maybe 1 (if you can time it right) but for the most part the only class you can truly disarm is a warrior, so I try to use something useful for ALL decks
Reply Quote
04/27/2014 05:58 PMPosted by Helepolis
So I've played and invested a lot of time with my hunter/mage/priest decks; I recently drew a Tirion so I figured I may as well get a paladin deck up and running. My idea is to abuse divine shield alongside redemption.

Hand of Protection 1x
Redemption 2x
Equality 2x
Acidic Swamp Ooze 1x
Argent Protector 2x
Faerie Dragon 2x
Aldor Peacekeeper 2x
Scarlet Peacekeeper 2x
Shattered Sun Cleric 2x
Truesilver Champion 2x
Consecration 2x
Hammer of Wrath 2x
Spellbreaker 2x
Abomination 1x
Argent Commander 2x
Sunwalker 2x
Tirion Fordring 1x

I would like to add Sword of justice and Avenging wrath, however I don't have the cards and lack dust (only at 100 right now).

Any suggestions? I have a wide variety of cards I can swap out, just not all the epics or rares (I only invest a few bucks on packs every now and then).

Thanks in advance!

To be truly honest I have ZERO Legendary, and I beat just about ANYONE with legendary. People put WAY too much stock in legendary finishers.. having rares \ epics is WAY more important.

That said dust Tirion get avenging wrath, also get equality.

turn 8, making ALL minions a 1 health then avenging wrath.. is a wipe, pretty much guaranteed. Bring out leeroy, slyv, whatever you got, it's going down! For that matter even consecration (4 mana) is good that leaves a secret or two next turn so your opponent will not be able to counter.

Then you polish off whatever health the opponent has with your minions (who cares you have 1 health) that's GG!
Edited by Slipstream on 4/28/2014 7:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]