Agro priest

since we have very good removals/aoe/Ddmg. Does anyone build an agro priest deck?

Something like this to control:
Smite: x2
SW: P x2
SW: D x2
Holy Nova x2
Holy Fire x2

And like another 20 zoo/face/rush minnions?

Maybe with some space for cheap/taunts or another combos:
Sunfury protector, Ancient wathcer, Injury blademaster, 2/1 silencer Owl
Reply Quote
Nova is a sub par aoe at best unless coupled with a pyro, pain gives no board presence, death is redundant if your going aggro since your goal is to win fast and not wait till they drop big minions to death.
Reply Quote
our hero power is heal.

Zoo means weak creatures that die fast so these will not work together.
Reply Quote
So, anything diferent from inner fire/divine spirit?
Reply Quote
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/48537-angry-priest

My current Aggro Priest, I know its frustrating to play against & when the deck hooks up it's Game Over quick.

The way I play the deck, I can put more critters that are bigger than hunter/rush very quick.
Reply Quote
05/02/2014 08:39 PMPosted by Toolfan67
http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/48537-angry-priest

My current Aggro Priest, I know its frustrating to play against & when the deck hooks up it's Game Over quick.

The way I play the deck, I can put more critters that are bigger than hunter/rush very quick.

Don't you run out of steam with that deck really fast (just asking)? I mean that's actually why everyone plays wlock zoo for example.
Reply Quote
If I can keep my card draw out, then no, it works just fine. Card draw dies it can run out of steam, but I've come back from nothing a number of times. I'm not claiming that this is top tier by any means, but with a few changes by better players, I'm sure this deck could get farther than rank 13.
Reply Quote
And I try not to play net decks, like to make my own, see if I can beat what popular. :) *shrugs*

& I got tired of playing Divine Spirit / Inner fire Combo.
Edited by Toolfan67 on 5/3/2014 5:21 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I tried it. I liked the synergy of the card draw very much. Unfortunately I often wasn't able to kill the enemy fast enough and I lacked steam. So I modified the deck somewhat and I like it now.

05/03/2014 05:16 AMPosted by Toolfan67
And I try not to play net decks, like to make my own, see if I can beat what popular. :) *shrugs*

I do the same. However, I still prefer my control priest deck. Sure, sometimes aggro gets it but hey, it is Hearthrush anyway.
Reply Quote
What modifications did you make? I've tried a handful of different cards, this is just what seemed to work for me, I'm always willing to try other peoples changes though.

Yeah, this was my attempt at Counter Rush, figured if I could output more critters than hunter & keep them alive, I'd be doing pretty good for myself.
Edited by Toolfan67 on 5/3/2014 6:24 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I added a Ragnaros and Ylara (sorry, I always forget her name) for Endgame
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]