Please Fix paladin

Just give it something to play before turn 4.

Give it some decent card draw.

Yeah should fix most problems :)
Reply Quote
The whole problem of paladin is to survive the early game until you can reach those high cards and win! A good way to survive is with low crystal cost cards such as 6 HP heal (2 crystals) and Consecration to clear the board (with Equality to ensure a board clear). There are some weapons that Paladin can use to survive and excell on the "late" game! Just try some decks and builds. From the two examples I gave you I dont use the heals and preffer to take early taunts and argent protector to wall off your Character! Have fun
Reply Quote
Knife Juggler, Argent Squire, Peacekeeper, Harvest Golem, Faerie Dragon, Argent Protector and of course the hero power. Plenty of cards you can add to help with surviving the early game. Not to mention indirect spells to remove threats (Blessing of Wisdom). Then for midgame you have Sen'jin, Consecration, Abomination, Avenging Wrath, Pyro+Equality, Truesilver..

If you can't build a deck that survives and thrives then play a different class. It would be nice to have some new cards, but it's fine the way it is and every class would like some new cards.
Reply Quote
I would like to see the paladin be able to do something as nice as:

Turn one Mana Wyrm, coin out a Arcane missle,

or

Coin out a sorcerers apprentice and arcane missle
Reply Quote
04/28/2014 08:09 AMPosted by Echoes
I would like to see the paladin be able to do something as nice as:

Turn one Mana Wyrm, coin out a Arcane missle,

or

Coin out a sorcerers apprentice and arcane missle

I will admit that is possibly the most annoying opening play.. well, Mana Wyrm, coin, Mirror Image.

Get a 3/3 Wyrm and double taunts. I just feel so crappy.
Reply Quote
04/27/2014 07:18 AMPosted by Echoes
Just give it something to play before turn 4.

Give it some decent card draw.

Yeah should fix most problems :)

You must have the problem, don't put the rest of us in your scenario. you can SHARE minion cards you know you don't need paladin specific cards (hint hint) to play before turn 4..

something is wrong with your deck if you do
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]